Lamborghini LP670-4 SV Factory T-Shirts

Lambo_Stalker

Hi gents,

I am having difficulties sourcing this particular Lamborghini factory collection anywhere around the world. Roy helped me with his contact and we still couldn't find anything, they are all discontinued. I have asked my local dealership to get in touch with the factory and they said they aren't available anymore and no where to be sourced....

My question is, has anyone seen the T-shirt before in person or has anyone bought one before from the dealership? It comes in either white or black with "Automobili Lamborghini" on the right arm sleeve and a big "SV" logo printed on the chest area....

I have managed to source a couple of genuine SV related accessories (I like to collect those things which are related to cars I ever own), but so far, I have no luck getting any of those T-shirt in any sizes, anywhere...

Any help/lead will be much appreciated! Thanks heaps!

cheers

Richie

Not much help but i tried to get one just over a year ago to be told the same thing, both factory dealer and internet produced nothing, it appears they have been out of production quite a while. If you find a souce post it up as i would quite like one as well.