General Automotive question

Kerplop

I am at the point where I'm finally wiring up the megasquirt and rebuilding the engine for my trackday project. I would like to be able to formulate something where I can log data and also want my gauges and readout to be digital. A couple things I'm having issues with....

- Not going to use analog speedo - would prefer digital. In fact, to be honest, I don't care about a speedo that much, but for it to be legal on the street I'll need one. Any suggestions for a good digital speedo system?

- Are there any good datalogging systems out there? Laptimes, acceleration, etc etc...

- Are there any overall inclusive systems that just "include everything?"

- Preferably universal, there is literally nothing stock about the wiring in the car... so I don't mind hooking up and rewiring new systems. I'm working on an O2 readout as it is.

- Doesn't have to fit a specific dash, I've got plenty of spare carbon fiber laying around, so I can fab something up or make it fit.

I'd prefer if anyone has any experience or used any of them. I am not the type to go down to the store and toss a bunch of autometer gauges into my car. I'd much prefer a quality system, something useful that I can datalog with and with quality parts that I can depend on.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks guys, I will check these out. Much appreciated!