1601whp GTR coming to TX holy shit!

Vegasgtr

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

You can throw that DD status out the window! lol Great power

You can throw that DD status out the window! lol Great power

why? UG has daily drivers with 1600whp...

I'm sure it will be laggy for normal driving .. on pump it should make 1100whp..

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
why? UG has daily drivers with 1600whp...

I'm sure it will be laggy for normal driving .. on pump it should make 1100whp..

Cool......

I wonder what kind of traction problems that might end up with

None. I thought you knew that AWD is the magical cure-all for all traction-related issues.

It will be at both

yep, Both!

If the ASS 1360whp did 60-130 in 3.3 and 169mph .. i would expect this one to be right there with UG's 3.0 and prob 175.

1600awhp with a better awd system and trans vs 1550rwhp 200+lb lighter car. Will there be any of the 1550rwhp/Stage 3 Race UGR Gallardos at TX2K12? Also, is someone from ASS going to be willing to run on the street?

1600awhp with a better awd system and trans vs 1550rwhp 200+lb lighter car. Will there be any of the 1550rwhp/Stage 3 Race UGR Gallardos at TX2K12? Also, is someone from ASS going to be willing to run on the street?

its A_M_S shop car.. no street racing will be done.. company's owner will not risk his business

that is why he is doing the Dallas event - safety

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
its A_M_S shop car.. no street racing will be done.. company's owner will not risk his business

that is why he is doing the Dallas event - safety

:iamwithstupid:

OMG!!!?!?!? It's a Nissan?! A Nissan?!?!?!?

Yawn.......

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

No the GT-R has earned our respect, truly a great car for the money.

But the constant over the top fanboyism by a few members like Vegas deserves constant needling at every oppurtunity... :icon_mrgreen:

Poor bastard had no clue what a BMW M1 was or why it's a legend...that is still the topper!!! :lol2:

But he's a nice guy to take our jabs so well, and the GT-R is a beast, no doubt about it. :icon_thumleft:

No the GT-R has earned our respect, truly a great car for the money.

But the constant over the top fanboyism by a few members like Vegas deserves constant needling at every oppurtunity... :icon_mrgreen:

sorry ,if 1600whp does not impress you..

and transgender keep sticking to your ugly ass audi's..

and transgender keep sticking to your ugly ass audi's..

I'd rather have HALF an Audi than a sixteenthousand HP Nissan.

The ONLY thing that would get me to get a GTR would be if Megan Fox told me to and since that is never going to happen = :thefinger: :icon_butt: :jackoff:

The GTR is horsemanor, guano, dumplingcrap, goatdick, didlolubricant etc etc

Oh it does, trust me. Any time a car can make the same HP as rediculous Formula 1 car turbo engine from the 80s and NOT need a total rebuild every 200 miles as they did and exotic NASA-level propellant is simply incredible. :icon_super:

Just having fun with you about the whole "DERE'S GONNA BE A RUMBLE GUYS, OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY WHO WILL WIN, UGR LOOK OUT SUCKAS" 16-year old routine...:icon_mrgreen:

Oh it does, trust me. Any time a car can make the same HP as rediculous Formula 1 car turbo engine from the 80s and NOT need a total rebuild every 200 miles as they did and exotic NASA-level propellant is simply incredible. :icon_super:

Just having fun with you about the whole "DERE'S GONNA BE A RUMBLE GUYS, OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY WHO WILL WIN, UGR LOOK OUT SUCKAS" 16-year old routine...:icon_mrgreen:

I know you are busting chops , but this UG vs. Fastest cars out there "CALL OUT " has been around for quite some time... i thought it would be interesting to finally see a car challenge the King of the Highway.. and this rumble is between many lambo owners..