Black Superleggera in Visalia, CA?

bonehead

That bad there? There is a guy I work with that grew up there. Cant stop talking about how awesome it is. :lol2:

It's just as awesome as he says. Perhaps even more awesome-er than that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just as awesome as he says. Perhaps even more awesome-er than that.

:lol2: Sarcasm? :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

Not an SL, but I ran this Gallardo twice today at Airstrip Attack 4 in Coalinga, CA.

IMG_3192_zps92fb52ca.jpg

Have some video footage to sort through.

As an interesting aside, Dallas Racing and Underground put down some SERIOUS 1/2 mile numbers in their Gallardos today.

Both of our cars have exhaust mods, but that's about it. He got me by about a car length on our second run, both of us trapping in the mid 140's.

• 3 weeks later...

Stretched the GT's legs this afternoon. What do I see darting through traffic and coming up behind me pretty quickly? Black Gallardo. But wait....not just any G. It finally came along side and lo and behold it was a new Superleggera LP570-4. Holy badass, Batman. We ran close together for a few miles before he continued on north and I had to break off eastbound. Couldn't see the driver through the tinted glass, but when he came up along my driver's side, the passenger gave me the thumbs up.

This was today (10/29/13) around 3:30PM heading north on the CA-99 toward Fresno. Car had BMC dealer plates.

If anyone knows this owner, please have him contact me ASAP!

IMG_3301_zpsfb209b24.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just to bring thread almost full circle, I haven't met the SL owner yet, but I did find the owner of the black Gallardo I saw at the local country club. We have mutual friends and went on a drive up north today.

IMG_3491_zpsed5c6fab.jpg

......until he caught a nail in the shoulder/sidewall of his rear tire and had to turn back.

IMG_3497_zps45e05cb0.jpg

• 4 months later...

Driving to work this morning, came upon an Arancio Borealis?? Aventador. I thought the SL looked out of place in this podunk town, but sheesh! Was on a call with work so I couldn't snap a pic. Looked like a much older gentleman driving it. Don't suppose anyone knows of an orange Aventador in Visalia, CA?