Need to do a PPI around Houston

Ascari_2

Hey guys,

I need to do an on-site PPI on a Lexus ISF in the Stafford area. Does anyone have any recommendations on what company to use?

Thanks

The PPI is more for a piece of mind. The car has 11k miles and should be in great condition. As for as my place of choosing, I can't simply drive down there and ask to take the car to a Lexus dealer to do a PPI since I am in Chicago. And so I was hoping to have an independent on-site inspection done.

Don't those have a 4yr/50,000 mile warranty? And the first year they made them was 2008?

I'm guessing it's not under warranty anymore if the OP wants the PPI?

The car actually is still under warranty. It is a 2008 with 11k miles. Also I will be extending the warranty through Lexus directly for another 4 years. I still haven't decided if I will do a full PPI since I am having another ISF owner check the car for me today. But the idea for the inspection was more to see if there are little things that the dealer car take care of first before shipping the car, or in the alternative, if it's been in some sort of an accident which I have not been made aware of.

Just had another ISF owner check out the car and it looks pretty clean. I might just skip the PPI all together.

Was it at Global Motorcars?

Actually at Texas Direct Auto. Based on what my buddy said after checking out the car I decided to skip the PPI and just go forward with the purchase. All that's left is to get the paperwork wrapped up and figure out how to ship the car here.

What color is it? Any options. My brother has the Borla exhaust on his and it sounds fantastic.

It's actually blue. Here are some pics of it http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=190665556442

I've wanted this particular color from the get-go and didn't want to settle for anything different. The car is completely stock and that's how I will probably keep it since its a DD for a 30 highway miles each way daily commute. For me, in stock form this car is a perfect commuter car. Quiet and very Lexus like when you want the comfortable ride home, and very sporty when you feel like letting the right foot drop.

I was looking for a blue one as well. Color is hot! I wish the GTR could be had in this color.

I will disagree with you on comfortable ride. I swear it is stiffer than my Suplerleggera. If I got one, I'd change out the springs asap. However, I ended up with an 07 e63...alot more car for the money...but I do love this car in blue...might still get one at some pt.

Enjoy.