Urraco Pictures

Peter K

Had 15006 out this morning.Been awhile since I drove. Damn, this thing is quick and rev happy.

Let's post Urraco photos here. Post yours.

post-37-1336313401.jpg

post-37-1336313455.jpg

post-37-1336313464.jpg

post-37-1336313472.jpg

Bella maccina! Just to bad there are so few classic-Lambo-owners on this forum:(

But seing one like yours do brighten up my day:)

• 1 month later...
Not exactly a Urraco, but not far off: my Silhouette (#40052).

The Silhouette was introduced at Geneva 1976 as the "Urraco Silhouette" complete with urraco 3000 script on the rear panel and urraco script next to the gear lever gate, exactly like the P300. The urraco script on the rear panel was dropped when the distance between the number plate lights was increased as there was not enough room, but the script on the gear lever gate was retained.

great looking car.

I met the owner of car 52 this past weekend. At least he thinks it is car 52; he is not real up on the VINs of his cars. He had his Jalpa with him.

great looking car.

I met the owner of car 52 this past weekend. At least he thinks it is car 52; he is not real up on the VINs of his cars. He had his Jalpa with him.

You may be referring to 40104, white with body 23 bent gearstick and non standard seats or 40102 red with body 51 recently for sale in Colorado. Cars were not produced in vin or body order!

You may be referring to 40104, white with body 23 bent gearstick and non standard seats or 40102 red with body 51 recently for sale in Colorado. Cars were not produced in vin or body order!

I am not sure. I plan on meeting up to show him a few things about the Jalpa that he had questions on. I know it is not the one from Brighton, CO that sold recently; that one went to Tom. This is owned Carlos. Does that help? I will post once I know more. At the moment the only thing I have to go on is his word that he has number 52... I do not know if that is body or chassis etc. He really did not know what the Vin numbers meant so he might not be right about 52 either.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually caught that today too.....though I've seen it about 5 times.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Had 15006 out this morning.Been awhile since I drove. Damn, this thing is quick and rev happy.

Let's post Urraco photos here. Post yours.

Very nice! and looks like a neat, nimble blast to drive.