Anyone have a Razr/Maxx?

BLK85

I can't wait, I actually went out and bought some ice cream sandwiches.

haha. Havent got my OTA yet. Didnt even know it was out.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It said the update was available but there is no link to the update, am I missing something?

The update is pushed to the phone by your provider. You get a little message that allows you to download and install the update, however, it becomes available sooner and all you have to do is pull it up in the phone's menu.

It became available to a select number of registered beta clients but looks like will be available to everyone by the end of tomorrow.

The update is pushed to the phone by your provider. You get a little message that allows you to download and install the update, however, it becomes available sooner and all you have to do is pull it up in the phone's menu.

It became available to a select number of registered beta clients but looks like will be available to everyone by the end of tomorrow.

Thanks, I was a bit confused about this. I have never had to do an update on a phone before.

Have you received yours yet?

I'm uploading it manually. It takes a bit of time, I'll let you know when its done 100%.

If you want to read up on it here you go:

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/28...t-to-go-to-ics/

LOL, that was a joke, I just forgot the emoticons. Actually, I was gonna do it manually, but decided to wait for the OTA update, waited this long, so no worries.

However, if they don't push it by the end of tomorrow, I'm doing it the manual way.

You guys are going to be blown away by Android Jelly Bean. Project Butter is amazing

Go away! I'm resisting doing a little research on Jelly Bean but since its so far away for us I'm not even bothering right now.

Its because I'm jealous.

All done, I took a sec to play around with it and I'm blown away by how bog of a difference there is.

post-19592-1341035398_thumb.jpg

post-19592-1341035405_thumb.jpg

post-19592-1341035414_thumb.jpg

I'm going to bed, this has been a good day!

:icon_mrgreen:

The update is available for my phone and waiting for me to download it. Just going to wait and do it later. Dont have the time now.

Updated while golfing today. Pretty sweet, can't wait to figure more out.

Told ya you'd like it. :D The phone clearly feels like it was designed to run this in the first place. I wonder if they put the cart before the horse when they shipped the phones with Gingerbread?