09 GTR w/ 24K miles

Diabolic

I have a chance to pick up an 09 GTR. 24K miles.

Is it possible for a dealer to tell me how the car has been used/abused?

Can dealers do snap tests on the clutch and transmission similar to the egear?

The only modding I would do is probably the SP 650 package. Ontario speeding laws really restrict how much use I get out of my high horsepower cars.

Anything else I should look at?

Price is around $55K which is currently 25K less than I can get 2010's and 11's for. Is 25K worth it to grab the '09 and go with SP650?

-Greg

I'd be pretty skeptical of that a price and no problems...a dealer should be able to give you some info on the car if you have it in for a PPI. Not enough info to answer your question. If it checks out then year almost doesn't matter anymore since you can update the Launch control to the new version though it's not exactly the same I dont think.

Seems pretty likely there would be a story at that price. This side of Canada they are typically asking 70k ish for that year (not sure what they are selling for), but do you actually mean 24k MILES or do you mean KMS? Because if its miles the price makes a little more sense. Let us know what you find out.

• 2 months later...

That is a steal at that price if the car has no stories. A lot of 09s already has LC2 update from the dealers.

When I bought my, it already came with LC2.

Did you ever get it?

I've put about 6k on my GTR so far, and I really like it...Great all around daily car.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you ever get it?

I've put about 6k on my GTR so far, and I really like it...Great all around daily car.

No. I ended up getting a deal that I couldn't refuse on a 43' Nor-Tech.

Big ass boat > GTR :)

I am in the process of selling my Murcie though, and am planning on grabbing a GTR as soon as it sells.