Capristo Aventador

topjay

I emailed them and got the reply that the products wont be launch for another 2 to 3 weeks time they are are unable to provide me with any official quotes yet. Are you guys getting the same response?

Those of you dealing with them and a resellers, pm me. Thanks.

I spoke with Dennis. He was still waiting on final pricing, but the pricing in euros is posted on the Capristo site.

I also spoke with Lamborghini West Palm (I was there over the weekend) and they are trying to price it all out for me. I bought the Aventador from them, so I told them it better be a sweet deal. ;-)

a bit offtopic but I saw a youtube clip of the Kriesseig (sp?) exhaust for the aventador. Was going to post it then then couldnt find it again :(

a bit offtopic but I saw a youtube clip of the Kriesseig (sp?) exhaust for the aventador. Was going to post it then then couldnt find it again :(

They told me they would email me when it is ready. I have the Kreissieg on my Gallardo. I love the sound and quality.

The CF parts look awesome I just wish it wasn't a matte finish I'd prefer them to be glossy like my SL

good call.I didn't realize that they are matte. Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

sounds great!! 748 ps !! can we see before and after dyno results?? also extended video of the exhaust only.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
good call.I didn't realize that they are matte. Thanks!!

They offer either gloss or matt, will be interesting how they compare to Lambo's new carbon parts cost.

BUT BUT BUT-Lamborghini said if you changed the exhaust, they had little midget Italians that would jump out of the exhaust manifold and slap you in the face. Then when you get in the car to start it, 30 computers would go bonkers, lights and whistles would go off, and the car would call you an IDIOTA in a deep Italian voice.

BUT BUT BUT-Lamborghini said if you changed the exhaust, they had little midget Italians that would jump out of the exhaust manifold and slap you in the face. Then when you get in the car to start it, 30 computers would go bonkers, lights and whistles would go off, and the car would call you an IDIOTA in a deep Italian voice.

lol ...

Can someone get me a link to the exhaust clips on youtube? This link is not working. Also, Quicksilver makes an exhaust in steel as well as titanium. The titantium option is over 30k USD.