euro spec aventador over heating

xxabodexx

Hello All,

Friend of mine just bought black aventador from Europe. the car is in Saudi Arabia now. It's over heating whenever diven hard or parked in traffic. any idea what are the difference between european cars and middle east ones. Do you think it is only software or it require some hard wares as well ? any input will be highly appreciated

I don't think that there's a middle east specific model from Lambo. Even US spec cars have Italian readouts in the instrument cluster to save money.

Since the middle east doesn't have any safety and emissions standards, all cars imported and sold there conform to either US or Euro spec.

http://www.unep.org/transport/PCFV/PDF/Map...rix_Jan2012.pdf

Some manufacturers make 'Gulf' spec cars, the difference is usually larger radiators, but I couldn't tell you if Lambo does the same or not.

Some manufacturers make 'Gulf' spec cars, the difference is usually larger radiators, but I couldn't tell you if Lambo does the same or not.

i'm sure the lambo does or at least different program to run the fans more. the car is overheating like crazy.

i'm sure the lambo does or at least different program to run the fans more. the car is overheating like crazy.

The fans should kick in whenever the water temp is hot enough... Are the fans running when the car is overheating?

What's make you think it's overheating? Did temp warning pop up? Or is it worst then that and car stalled?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an answer to this? I just talked to a friend who also owns one here in Jakarta (we regularly see 32-34c heat outside) and he told me in bumper to bumper traffic or prolonged driving of over 1 hour, the temp would be very close to the red line and he feels like he's roasting inside the car. He had to stop the car on the roadside and opened the hood just to let the car cool down.

I find this quite strange as my LP570 never does that.

I don't think that there's a middle east specific model from Lambo. Even US spec cars have Italian readouts in the instrument cluster to save money.

Some of it is in English. I am certain they choose to keep certain parts in Italian for style. Besides, it is a digital screen so it wouldn't cost them any money to change the language.

Does anyone have an answer to this? I just talked to a friend who also owns one here in Jakarta (we regularly see 32-34c heat outside) and he told me in bumper to bumper traffic or prolonged driving of over 1 hour, the temp would be very close to the red line and he feels like he's roasting inside the car. He had to stop the car on the roadside and opened the hood just to let the car cool down.

I find this quite strange as my LP570 never does that.

I don't understand why you cannot call the dealer that you bought the car from? Why can't they help you? Have you contacted Lamborghini?

Maybe it has a problem the demo car i first drove was constantly overheating. My car runs very similar to my 560 now its run in, but did seem to act up a little when new, but is absolutely fine now.

If i had to guess i should think it has a problem as i have no probs with those sort of temps and it never gets to anywhere near the red zone.

Lamborghini Saudi spec cars have addtional filters for sand in the air. Euro cars may suffer in such an environment.

Hello All,

Friend of mine just bought black aventador from Europe. the car is in Saudi Arabia now. It's over heating whenever diven hard or parked in traffic. any idea what are the difference between european cars and middle east ones. Do you think it is only software or it require some hard wares as well ? any input will be highly appreciated