UGR Stage 2 and Stage 3

CAPLOCKS

I am looking for the differences between the Stage 2 and 3 builds offerend by UGR for the 04-08 Gallardo... Obviously the HP ratings and the $25K difference but what are the differences in the packages ? Both are built motors... Different size turbo's and drivetrain mods maybe? Thanks

The difference is with the stage two you can only be involved with a little Internet drama.

With stage three you can be a key board warrior in every fight that comes up!

Good luck with the build. ;)

The difference is with the stage two you can only be involved with a little Internet drama.

lolz

:lol2: :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I am looking for the differences between the Stage 2 and 3 builds offerend by UGR for the 04-08 Gallardo... Obviously the HP ratings and the $25K difference but what are the differences in the packages ? Both are built motors... Different size turbo's and drivetrain mods maybe? Thanks

Best thing to do is contact Kevin @ UGR. However, that said;

major areas of differences would be things such as:

type of pistons used (i.e. I beam vs H beam, steel vs billet steel, compression ratios used, materials)

amount and complexity of cylinder headwork / engine block prep work (i.e. level of blue printing & balancing , machine work to oil & coolant passages, crank machining)

use of and complexity of return fuel systems (size of fuel rails, type/qty/complexity of fuel regulators, size of fuel injectors)

complexity of engine management system (piggyback vs standalone, ), additional electronics (boost controllers etc)

amount of fabrication