Underground Racing Stage 3 TT Superleggera headed to Canada. **pics**

Thanks to Jerry P for letting us build him this beast. This TT Gallardo will be headed to Miami for a bit, then home to Canada. I'm sure we will see some videos of this car in action soon. Here are a few pictures.

JerryP-2008TTGallardo-SL_05b.jpgJerryP-2008TTGallardo-SL_04.jpgJerryP-2008TTGallardo-SL_03.jpgJerryP-2008TTGallardo-SL_02.jpgJerryP-2008TTGallardo-SL_01.jpg

I am starting to think I have the last non-turbo Superlegerra in existence!

Then you know what you need to do:)

• 2 weeks later...

UGR (Kevin),

I have one word to say, "WOW"!!!!!! Just amazing fit and finish and the power, just unbeleivable!!!!! As was told to me, once you go UGR, nothing else will suffice!!!!! Kevin, you guys did a bang up job and comps to the whole TEAM at UGR!!!!!! But, the learning curve is over, I need you to "juice" it up to the full potential, enough of the "pussy footing around"!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

JP,

Yes, car is in Miami (Prestige) but unfortunately, I'm not!!!!!! I will be back in Miami from the 24th to the 27th, at which time the car will be shipped back to Toronto!!!!!! Just ask for Eddie in Service (Lambo Miami) and he will be able to show it!!!!!!