HELP! - Porsche stolen!

LaHostrup

Right now the Old Timer Grand Prix on Nürburgring is on — and during the night a friends Porsche 356 A from 1956 was stolen from the parking lot of Hotel Hohe Acht. There's a lot of people here who have their fingers on the pulse and some big networks. Please keep an eye out for this precious Porsche. The owner is heartbroken and completely guttet. The cars features; Historic black numberplate: H12 356, custom chrome rims with center nut, Sebring exhaust, Les Lestun steering wheel and cup seats. If anyone see, hear or knows something, please contact me via PM. Please help the poor owner get his priced possession back in the garage.

post-8121-1344693567_thumb.jpg

Terrible! I hope he manages to get it back but imo he has a very slim chance. Most likely this car was stolen to order. Best of luck!

Terrible! I hope he manages to get it back but imo he has a very slim chance. Most likely this car was stolen to order. Best of luck!

Can someone elaborate more on the concept of "stolen to order"? Unless its going to sit in a garage somewhere remote, why would someone do this. I guess to some it's art, but i'm guessing the price difference won't be that much once all costs are covered?

Can someone elaborate more on the concept of "stolen to order"? Unless its going to sit in a garage somewhere remote, why would someone do this. I guess to some it's art, but i'm guessing the price difference won't be that much once all costs are covered?

Yeah, you'd think that this would stand out a bit more than a requested Escalade or any of the other more common stolen-to-order cars that theft rings supply regularly to customers...

Hope he gets it back, never fun to lose a car and it must be 100x worse when it's ultra-rare/irreplaceable.

The unscrupulous person who ordered it got it for 10-20% of its price, and once it leaves the EU they will be able to register it, and no one is ever going to find it, in say... Kazakhstan or some other unpronounceable "stan" from Russia or central Asia, or maybe it ends up even closer, in eastern Europe but outside the EU. If the owner doesn't find it soon, he will most likely never do. Best of luck to him, and this is why it's a good idea to get a vehicle tracker, especially for such a loved and cherished car as this one probably was.

That's shitty :( I hope they find it! fcuk people who do that stuff. Lowly scum who can't honestly earn the car, they have to take someone else's ride who worked their ass off for it. Scumbag pieces of shit.

Any updates? :( I hope they find it

The car may be dismantled and the parts used to restore another vehicle, possibly more than one.

To be honest though, don't think that's the case. This is such a rare and unique car that I can't see someone "ordering" one on the black market as the chances of finding one are so small. The collectible car world is small, so I don't see how someone is going to add this to their collection without SOMEONE getting wind of it.

Surely the Porsche world has their own guru....someone who seems to know everything about EVERY collectible Porsche!!

I really hope they get this car back :( It makes me sad.