Random Box Question...

fast1

I don't know where to put this, but I know L-Power has a good many entrepreneurs so I figured it would be a good place to ask. Does anyone have a suggestion on who to go through for what I suppose would be dubbed private party labeling on boxes? I just want to have a company name printed on regular cardboard boxes. I don't mean some full color deal, just an all black company name/logo and the rest of the box can just be cardboard. Any suggestions of who to go through? The initial order would be fairly small...

Brown and Pratt might have what you want.

Applied Graphics in Mass might as well, I usually use them for other graphics needs but they are good people and could probably do boxes.

We use these guys all the time, don't do a lot of printing but tons of custom sized stuff for very fair prices. They are very close to one of our key suppliers so the location isn't an issue for us.

http://www.cajasbox.com/ennotas.php?id=2

Might also check online, there has to be a billion companies that do custom printed boxes.

Thanks for the input guys.

Might also check online, there has to be a billion companies that do custom printed boxes.

There are! :) That's why I was just looking for folks with personal experience to get a little real world feedback.

uline rocks if you need anything generic.

We use ULine a lot, and they will do some basic custom stamping on some products they sell. I would call ULine to see what they could do.

Thanks for all of the info. I order plenty of stuff from U-line and didn't even know they did printing. See, glad I asked! Thanks for the rest of the feedback.