Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo headed to NY **PICTURES**

Underground Racing

Huge thanks to Gabe for choosing Underground Racing to twin turbo is Gallardo spyder. This is a stage 3 build with full built engine that makes 1000 whp on pump gas and 1250 whp on race gas. You will definitely see some racing videos from this car soon coming from the NY area. This build took only 6 weeks to complete.

Gabe-2008TTSpyder_04_zps509d4d3c.jpg Gabe-2008TTSpyder_05_zps001b4e6f.jpg Gabe-2008TTSpyder_03_zpsc2de1783.jpg Gabe-2008TTSpyder_02_zps65ee0ac3.jpg Gabe-2008TTSpyder_01_zpsc4f16e5a.jpg

I would keep that car without the engine cover and bumper and just drive it ... Look amazing just like that!

Gabe texted me those pics last night, can't wait to see her in person at our open house, and while I wasn't thrilled he pulled all our parts off so soon after putting them on I had a feeling a stock g with an exhaust wouldn't be enough for him for long.

I have a feeling this will be set to "kill" most of the time! He get c16 by the barrels for his vettes.