Lamborghini's new-Gallardo reveal for Paris

Destructo

post-24583-1349055979_thumb.jpg

post-24583-1349055996_thumb.jpg

I like the color scheme of the convertible as posted earlier. Blacked out front spoiler, blacked out section below rear grill like the photoshop of the coupe. They should have used this on the coupe as well.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe those bumpers made production, who the f**k said, "Yeah that looks good, lets roll with it!"??

Imbeciles!

I can not believe those bumpers made production, who the f**k said, "Yeah that looks good, lets roll with it!"??

Imbeciles!

:iamwithstupid:

specially the rear !!!

Hi Destructo,

I would like to request if you can photoshop the front quarter view of the car all black.

The whole car? or just the previously shopped areas?

The whole car? or just the previously shopped areas?

Hi, I was asking if you could change color of whole car. But I fiddled around with Gimp and learned to manipulate the photo myself.

Thanks anyway :)

wow, that actually looks pretty good!

The only difference is the blacked out front spoiler, a bit like a 2009 Focus RS. The coupes on display had the body color spoiler which looks awkward. I hope it has the improved downforce of the Super Trofeo race cars and better radiator/engine cooling if retrofit on the LP570 ST Stradale which has been criticized for running hot.

post-24583-1349224371.jpg

Hermes now try to do the same pshops using the original 560 front bar, no matter what you do ( I appreciate your hard work and time) the new bar is atrocious, it's got to be the worse front bar design in existence.

doesn't look that bad in white :eusa_think:

That's mainly because you can't clearly see the rest of the details, it has too much going on, too many angles if you see it all it's too much to take in.