LP570 Question

GBGallardo

Looking at this car: http://www.autosourcedallas.net/web/used/L...-Texas/4749963/

I'm guessing these parts were swapped onto another car or something? It's missing the CF gauge cluster, steering wheel, center console, ebrake handle, etc.

Zw_800.jpg

I thought they all came factory like this...right?

2011-lamborghini-gallardo-lp570-4-superleggera-interior-photo-434909-s-1280x782.jpg

If anyone knows of any orange LP570's (preferably with CCBs + egear + sport seats) let me know! ;)

I believe it is just missing the option carbon package. Most all cars were speced with it.

I have the OE carbon gauge surround from a Superleggera for sale if you end up getting this one.

IDK, could be a swap, I know there was a CF option package but I believe the door handles were always CF regardless, but not 100% sure.

I'd be surprised to see a 2011 spec'd without CF. 2011 was the dealer demo release (http://edbolian.com/?p=2379) of the Performante and I would have expected all the dealer cars to get the same option package (each dealer only got 1, you're going to show it to potential customers, wouldn't you expect to see the CF??).

I have an 11 with CF, fwiw. No homelink in the mirror though.

The parts have been swopped out, no Superlegerra comes with this wheel, or the door handles shown here. The CF has also been swapped - as the CF 'missing' is standard equipment on the Superlegerra.

An additional carbon-fiber package includes center console and instrument panel trim, the parking brake handle, parts of the steering wheel and the door handles.

http://www.lambocars.com/gallardo/gallardo...ss_release.html

I HIGHLY DOUBT it was swapped. Someone just speced it this way.

Thanks again for the info and I gotcha. Just didn't recall seeing another LP570 to ever have these pieces non-CF.

Can't say too much on the car other than I can't wait to see what you do with it!

+1 !! This car looks great Rob! You can always swap the interior parts out with Carbon Fiber. Right ToofDoc?

I'm willing to wager that the dealer wanted a low MSRP car, so they didn't check that box.

Same reason why you see so many new few option LP550s now and relatively few new 560s on dealer lots.

Hey JB...saw you and your bad ass Performante on 99 yesterday. Lookin good!

Thanks man! I've been trying to get some more drive time in it. Did I miss your ride or were you in civilian vehicle? :)