UGR TTG vs ~8.8 sec GTR

Turbo50Mike

They say more videos are coming, GTR says he had the TTG covered by 1-2 cars 50-170

good race! cant wait to see the go pro views ! the GTR traps 165

Which stage was the TTG?

Not sure...Either Stage 3 or R-type.

One guy said it was R-type, the other says Stage 3....Maybe UGR can give us an idea?

Yellow SL in NY (Long Island) area.

Not sure...Either Stage 3 or R-type.

One guy said it was R-type, the other says Stage 3....Maybe UGR can give us an idea?

Yellow SL in NY (Long Island) area.

That is Dave's car. It's a stage 3. After talking with him, he says he couldnt brake boost on the cold roads. He was on street tires, GTR was on 345 MT's Drag Radials. Either way, it's a loss and now Dave is sending his car back for the Race Version upgrades this week. Seems like great street racing action up there every weekend!!;)

That is Dave's car. It's a stage 3. After talking with him, he says he couldnt brake boost on the cold roads. He was on street tires, GTR was on 345 MT's Drag Radials. Either way, it's a loss and now Dave is sending his car back for the Race Version upgrades this week. Seems like great street racing action up there every weekend!!;)

Yes , the GTR was not Brake boosting either. It was running the M&H tires though.

Do I need glasses or is the quality of that video so bad that I can't tell what the outcome was?

Yes, video sucks...They're not mine...Was hoping better ones would be out right behind the first one....

Anyway you slice it, they are both VERY impressive cars....The GTR runs 8.8, and the SL was within ~a car or so. If the SL had a bit of traction it could have been anyones race.

Here is what the owner of the GTR says...

Details on the Cars

My car

E85 fuel

Racemaster tires

And same exact setup as normal

Gallado SL

E gear

C16 fuel

R888s

Stage 3 package (1250whp)

Weather was high to mid 50s out

Had a meeting spot setup, when i got there TTG wasnt there. Alot of people heard about the race so we decided to meet in another spot to talk speeds. He wanted a 60 roll, i wanted less for Obv reasons

On the way the the 2nd meet spot i ending up catching him on the road.... 100 cars following us, he rolls the window down and says 50?..Now im all amped up to race....go pros not setup, we go

race 1

50 - 150ish - TTG jump out front 1/2 car. i am able to pass him, ahead by about a car before he has to lift with traffic.

he wanted to race again bc he felt he was catching me on top

race 2

50-170 - even hit (turbo busa trys to play with us but i think he spins) i just gap him to 170 ended up 1-2 car gtr win . Gallardo def spun...how bad idk

he had go pros on his car and a truck in the shoulder video taping us passing by, i doubt well see the video

That GTR is making more than 1200hp and catching the Gallardo on lower speeds that's why hes spinning when brake boosting and not jumping see the at the beginning the GTR didn't race the G til the G went down on rolling speed ...