2010 Audi RS6 Avant

deekss

If we could get the v10 car here in the us, I believe people would pay a huge premium for them. Hell, why would you ever want to sell it?

Thanks for the info Lamboperth, I am sure I will be happy with the power in the 2013 RS6 it will be a DD for me, the only thing which could put me off is the size, if it's too big it will be too hard for me to live with it on daily basis, I DD a 2012 S4 Avant and that's perfect for me but not great when I have to have more than one passenger (rare occurrence).

The RS6 will be here soon and I will try one for size.

• 3 weeks later...

Official performance figures for the Avant, whilst consuming the recommended high octane 98 RON "Super Plus" unleaded petrol indicate the 0-100 kilometres per hour (62.1 mph) dash would be completed in 4.6 seconds (s), reaching 200 km/h (124.3 mph) in 22.8 seconds (22.6 s for the saloon). Official figures state an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h (155.3 mph), although most "RS" owners report that the speed limiter is rather liberal on all RS cars, with genuine 'limited' top speeds of 270 km/h (167.8 mph) being possible to achieve. Using a lower octane-rated petrol, such as the standard 95 RON "Premium" unleaded will reduce the engine power output, and have logical reduction in performance.

Luggage capacity, measured according to the VDA block method in the Avant ranges from 455 litres (16.07 cu ft), to 1,590 litres (56.15 cu ft) with the rear seats folded down. For the saloon, the boot holds 424 litres (14.97 cu ft).

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS