LP550 Balboni with SL Wing?

jamesatfish

G'day all,

Does anyone have any pics of an LP550 Balboni with a Superleggera wing fitted?

I've got an '05 G at the moment which has an LP570 front bumper and the SL-style carbon wing and I've fallen in love with the more aggressive look of the rear end with the wing installed.

I'm thinking seriously about upgrading to a Balboni but the rear of that car just looks a bit plain now that I'm used to the wing.

I've been trying to find pics on the net but it doesn't seem anyone has gone down this path with a Balboni. I'm not sure if the wing would look out of place without the coloured stripes that cover the rest of the car?

If anyone has any pics of this combination (even better if they're Verde Ithaca) I'd be very keen to see them.

Thanks!

Wow, would love some more pics of your car if you get bored. If only it was in the US :(

Thanks!

It's an 05 Gallardo in Nero Osiris and originally delivered with silver Cassiopeas. I bought another set of Cassiopeas and had them painted black, added the LP570 bumper and SL wing (from SP Engineering here on the forum), and had a vinyl wrap done in a colour we've called Verde Campo di Fieno.

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

Nice additions James. The SL front-end and wing really liven the old Gallardo up!

Thanks all for your feedback.

Looks like my car will be sold with the SL wing still fitted so I'll live with the standard wing on the Balboni for a while before deciding if I need to buy a new SL wing for the new car.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Looks like my car will be sold with the SL wing still fitted so I'll live with the standard wing on the Balboni for a while before deciding if I need to buy a new SL wing for the new car.

Don't bother waiting, just place the order now:)