Red or Silver

Not even a question..red 100%...silver is so blahh..the devil himself would drive a bright red ugr tt lambo!!

Guys, thanks for all your opinions. I just found the same red on a LP 570. Not a 6 speed, but might take it anyway. The owner of the red 400 mile 06 6 speed will not come off 155k. For 40k more I can get the 570.

Guys, thanks for all your opinions. I just found the same red on a LP 570. Not a 6 speed, but might take it anyway. The owner of the red 400 mile 06 6 speed will not come off 155k. For 40k more I can get the 570.

Please post photos of the red SL, I'd love to see them.

I'd go with silver and then wrap the entire vehicle with Satin Guard, or similar, paint protection film(it makes the car look like it has a matte paint finish in the shade/dark and in the sun it looks like there isn't any clear coat, but you can still see the metallic flakes. I did this to my ZR1 and it looks amazing! I've never been a fan of red on cars with the exception of on Ferrari's.

How is silver for resale over there?

I have a friend here with a silver car, it looks very good, looks like it's chiseled out of a large block of alloy but unfortunately he's getting killed on resale.

Most buyers like Lambos in flashy colors and who can blame them? :icon_mrgreen:

That LP-570 in red should look amazing, best of luck with that !

Nath4N what sort of red is that? It looks lighter than the one used on the STS or is it the lighting ?

rosso andromeda i guess. sts is rosso mars.

there's also this one :monkeyleft:

Yes, that's the one, I remember that car, I was talking to Opiate before he ordered it, I wonder where he is and if he still has it, the car looks stunning.

Come on Kevin...what did you guys end up getting!

I had my mind made up on the red LP 570 but saw a green one in person the other day. I think I'm going to wait for a low mile green 570 to pop up. I wanted the red 6 speed Gallardo but dont want to pay 155k for it. aprox 40k more I can have a 570.