who has LOC exhaust on there lp640

jags911tt

Mates

Just picked up a black on black with full carbon interior with yellow stitching.

Looking for a exhaust. I love it loud and like the idea of spitting flames. Anyone have a love?

Thanks

Jag

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Mates

Just picked up a black on black with full carbon interior with yellow stitching.

Looking for a exhaust. I love it loud and like the idea of spitting flames. Anyone have a love?

Thanks

Jag

FLY BY!

Sorry for being biased, but this is my selection for LP640 exhaust!

I've got a set of secondary CAT deletes. They are the easiest to install of all exhaust components. They work with the stock exhaust and even the LOC/LBN exhaust. I went a little overboard with primary, secondary, and muffler delete, so I had to put secondary cats back in, but otherwise, these secondary deletes are excellent and easy enough to install, and best of all, cheap :) $400 delivered.

I've got a set of secondary CAT deletes. They are the easiest to install of all exhaust components. They work with the stock exhaust and even the LOC/LBN exhaust. I went a little overboard with primary, secondary, and muffler delete, so I had to put secondary cats back in, but otherwise, these secondary deletes are excellent and easy enough to install, and best of all, cheap :) $400 delivered.

Send me pics at [email protected]. What is the size of the piping and who made them.

Jag, I have LOC/LNB exhaust on my LP640. If you are on the Eastside next week come by my house and I will fire it up for you.

John do you have primary and secondary deletes

I would definitely get the LOC exhaust, please note that LNB/LOC will negotiate the price down, if you tell them your also getting a quote from please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors, and please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors will also get aggressive with pricing if they know your also working with LNB on a system.

In the end they are the same system, so go with the cheapest price!

I would definitely get the LOC exhaust, please note that LNB/LOC will negotiate the price down, if you tell them your also getting a quote from please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors, and please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors will also get aggressive with pricing if they know your also working with LNB on a system.

In the end they are the same system, so go with the cheapest price!

Will do and thanks for the secondary bypass pipes. My new car should be home on Tuesday. Let the modding begin!!!