Diablo vs 512TR

Allan-Herbie

Seeing them together makes the 512TR look less tempting to me! Cool video though

For sure.. if its one or the other.. its no contest..

Maybe not stock exhaust, but the SV just sounds so much better. I don't think you could get a Ferrari to sound that way no matter what you put on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe not stock exhaust, but the SV just sounds so much better. I don't think you could get a Ferrari to sound that way no matter what you put on it.

Remove the cats on a TR and it's a whole different car. the note on a 512 is more refined than primal...different flavor for a different day.

And for the record, I don't know if there will ever be a lambo that sounds like a 599 GTO or even the new F12, L.F.

2wd Diablo is faster than 512TR in a straight line, no doubt. stock vs. stock. 512TR brakes are signicicantly better, and I find the 512 much easier to control and handle around a track.

2wd Diablo is faster than 512TR in a straight line, no doubt. stock vs. stock. 512TR brakes are signicicantly better, and I find the 512 much easier to control and handle around a track.

I think the brakes on the TR are better than the early Diablo's but not the 98+

The early Diablo brakes are horrific!

For sure! I think I'm used to them now but I remember one if the first times driving the car in traffic after being used to the Viper GTS and I got on it and then had to brake hard and didn't think I was going to slow down in time.

For sure! I think I'm used to them now but I remember one if the first times driving the car in traffic after being used to the Viper GTS and I got on it and then had to brake hard and didn't think I was going to slow down in time.

I remember driving mine at normal street speeds, and tell myself, if that light turns red im not going to be able to stop!!!