EPIC Lamborghini Aventador Adventure

xxx3

One of the best video ever made! I love it because you can see cars and can see what people feel when cars like taht pass near them!!

anyway, i love the color, is that the same color of the Murcièlago 40th anniversary?

i made a search on the web but i can't find the color name of the murcièlago ( maybe it's called 'Blue Anniversary') but i'm not pretty sure.

your one is between blu cepheus and blu nethus! What's the name?

One of the best video ever made! I love it because you can see cars and can see what people feel when cars like taht pass near them!!

anyway, i love the color, is that the same color of the Murcièlago 40th anniversary?

i made a search on the web but i can't find the color name of the murcièlago ( maybe it's called 'Blue Anniversary') but i'm not pretty sure.

your one is between blu cepheus and blu nethus! What's the name?

40th Anniversary color is Verde Artemis

Super cool video man! I loved it. Avendators are so beautiful, it made me miss my VI Aventador. I may have to look for another coupe to hold me over until my roadster comes in.....sigh....thanks, lol.

Super cool video man! I loved it. Avendators are so beautiful, it made me miss my VI Aventador. I may have to look for another coupe to hold me over until my roadster comes in.....sigh....thanks, lol.

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I spent a lot of time making this video, so I'm glad that it gets appreciated.

Nope. That's more of a turquoise color. Mine is closer to the color of the sky.