Modded Diablo

Lambo Guy

Anyone know anything about this car? My friend only managed to take this picture of it before the door man at the hotel told him he couldn't...

Never seen those SV-R style headlight air intakes on a road going Diablo before. Really digging the front canards too. Not so much the wing and fog lights. He said the rims were black 5 spoke racing style mags. I'm guessing it's a '91 by the dash pod.

You're right... I had a hunch, but I sent him pics of that car and he said that's the one. Thanks.

Anyone have a mods list on the car? Really tastefully done conversion.

91diablorngside(1).jpg

91orngdiabloside.jpg

theautogallery_e_a002085453.JPG

It's on www.vehicle-direct.com Website for sale in Toromto

This pristine Diablo Coupe, was preserved at the Petersen Automobile Museum in Los Angeles, until being purchased by its second owner in the year 2000.Since then, this Lamborghini was completely refurbished to improve even on its factory standards. This Diablo was properly repainted in its original Diablo Orange color, by being stripped to the metal and straightening the waviness that is known to occur on the early generation models. Over $50,000 worth of paint and body work was entirely performed by hand. In addition, all interior upholstery was re-done in a custom dyed Alcantara material imported from Japan. A complete clutch kit as well as water pump, full tensioner update, factory head gaskets, spark plugs, wires and distributer, and complete replacement of all drivetrain seals, hoses, lines, and linkages were replaced about 5,000 miles ago. Also performed was a valve adjustment and valve heads polish by hand. In July of 2010, the car received an engine oil change, transmission oil change, new oil filters, belts, alternator, various sensors and more, with the service totaling over $4,000 in parts alone. Other features include painted 18 Inch Superveloce Wheels, custom Brembo Brake Kit totaling over $15,000 in parts, a complete stainless steel exhaust system, Hella Headlamps, SVR side valances, center panel diffuser, and custom hand fabricated adjustable rear wing, Sparco Steering Wheel, carbon fiber shift-knob and more. Included with the car is an assortment of spare parts including a front spoiler lip, its factory Alpine Stereo System that has never been used, and a long list of service records. Absolutely no expense was spared in the re-finishing of this pristine Lamborghini; one will quickly notice the care and time invested into this tastefully set up car.

I don't see how the lack of headlights is going to be legal?? Not to mention no front plate.

The headlights are down low in the front bumper both high and low beam they took the place of the driving/fog lamps. We did the work on this car at LOC. Its been some time since I have seen this car but it was very nice and fast.