12c 2 tone

fastlane

Does anyone have a picture of a Volcano Red MP4-12c with a shiny Black top I know some people have had top rapped with Black.

I like your carbon wing (how much was that option?), is there a gossy carbon fiber wrap that would match that?

I've seen one done where they wrapped the roof black and also did the area behind the glass hatch/under the wing, which looked great...

20130316154515.jpg

I like your carbon wing (how much was that option?), is there a gossy carbon fiber wrap that would match that?

I've seen one done where they wrapped the roof black and also did the area behind the glass hatch/under the wing, which looked great...

20130316154515.jpg

It was $7560 from MSO with red stitching on the seats and Mclaren written on the side of the sills. It seems pretty cheap to me. They didn't give the breakdown on the sticker. But it was less then the $7560. I want to just put gloss metallic black on the roof only not done down the back, I think it would then take away from the Carbon wing I like the contrast. I don't think the Carbon rap on the roof would look real but I never saw it but will check it out. Real carbon is on the roof of the ZR1 and the Aston Vanquish and looks good. Go into your local place take a look I will do the same. I don't think it will look good or lots more people would be rapping the Carbon look.

Gloss black roof looks much better than matte in these cars IMO.

I agree the gloss is better, I have the Carbon air brake I was thinking of a black Carbon roof if it looks real and not just cheap tape.