gaming system/theater help?

SV-N-IT

im using the 240 80" sharp flat screen w/integra, JL audio, and revel.

i watched the heat game last night in HD and the sound/picture was amazing IMO! (im no professional AV guy) lol

im thinking PS3 or wait for PS4 and get all the accessories etc..

thx for your help guys! great info here.

I just got the same tv and had it installed this weekend. Love the picture. I also got a 70" Sony for the bedroom. Haven't had a chance to fire that up yet though.

What was amazing to me is that even wi-fi streamed from Netflix was crystal clear on the 80".

I have my Sony google tv hooked to the 80" but it was acting up playing back a DVD last night so I might replace it. I wish the Xbox 1 had a blu-ray player.

I just got the same tv and had it installed this weekend. Love the picture. I also got a 70" Sony for the bedroom. Haven't had a chance to fire that up yet though.

What was amazing to me is that even wi-fi streamed from Netflix was crystal clear on the 80".

I have my Sony google tv hooked to the 80" but it was acting up playing back a DVD last night so I might replace it. I wish the Xbox 1 had a blu-ray player.

yeah that sharp 80 is insane! i cant wait for the heat game tonight in HD!

the only problem is the 80 spoils you. now anything 50 and under feels so tiny.. lol

Mac - if you are getting into racing games, do yourself a favor and pick up a nice racing wheel to go along with it. It makes a world of a difference.

If you don't want to get into some crazy cockpit setup, just get yourself a wheel/pedals from Fanatec or Thrustmaster. You can also get a wheel stand for it from wheelstand pro.

I personally have a Fanatec Forza CSR wheel and pedal set. It works on PC, PS3 and Xbox360. It likely won't work on the new consoles that just got announced, but it will work great with the ps3 you plan to pick up.

Most wheels work with Ps3, but only some work with Xbox360. if you plan to get a 360 at any point, i'd look for one that works on both.