Help, anyone know of exotic salvage yards or source for Lambo parts?

s4play

So long story short, we want to thank Glen at AMH for his help.

We were in need of a Aventador Push Button Start and through this forum, we were able to get in contact with Glen who ordered us the button we need from Lambo Parts directly.

The problem is the Button does not come with the red flip cover which unfortunately is part of the dash little to our knowledge.

He gave us this part:

Part number 470919609 is panel and retails for $2199.31

Obviously we can't spend that much money for a new center console plate so we are back here asking for help once again. We need to find a used parts place that may have a crashed Aventador so we can source the little red lid that covers the start button.

Any ideas? (I've tried all the car sites, Ebay, etc)

TIA :)

So long story short, we want to thank Glen at AMH for his help.

We were in need of a Aventador Push Button Start and through this forum, we were able to get in contact with Glen who ordered us the button we need from Lambo Parts directly.

The problem is the Button does not come with the red flip cover which unfortunately is part of the dash little to our knowledge.

He gave us this part:

Part number 470919609 is panel and retails for $2199.31

Obviously we can't spend that much money for a new center console plate so we are back here asking for help once again. We need to find a used parts place that may have a crashed Aventador so we can source the little red lid that covers the start button.

Any ideas? (I've tried all the car sites, Ebay, etc)

TIA :)

are you sure it is a part that lambo had made for them or is it an off the shelf component?

if the push button has name other than lamborghihi on it try google

here is the parts diagram:

(I already have the button and it has the Audi logo, but now I need the red flip cover part)

6-19-20131-54-39PM_zps0363809f.jpg

Can you have a current owner just give you his and then have him order JUST that part? I know there is some Lambo BS about what you can order and what you need a VIN to order.

Can you have a current owner just give you his and then have him order JUST that part? I know there is some Lambo BS about what you can order and what you need a VIN to order.

That is an idea but never thought to ask a Lambo owner to part out his car! We appreciate the help and ideas given so far. Just looks like this project was never intended to be easy.

From my understanding the red "lfip" portion is part of the Lambo console so unless we buy the whole piece it's not available by itself.