Anyone know this 92' diablo out of KY???

diabloIowa

I am about to pull the trigger on a 92' black diablo out of Richmond KY. It was on Ebay a few times. Mechanic that currently works on the car is a Porsche man, but does know his way around the lambo it seems.

Figured anyone out there may know some things??? It's a 92' with 42k. Recent clutch job. No recent maintenance history prior to the current owner.

Running the PPI tomorrow for basic stuff. But, if anyone had some info that would be great!!!

VIN: ZA9DU07PSNLA12538

Mikes Corvettes? Watch out for that guy, I bought a Pantera about 6 months ago from him, do not have good things to say. He didn't know anything about the Pantera, It was very misrepresented. He sure doesn't know about Diablos.

Is this the one that has the screwy headlight adjustment? I think as an abundance of caution, I'd walk from this one.

Mikes Corvettes? Watch out for that guy, I bought a Pantera about 6 months ago from him, do not have good things to say. He didn't know anything about the Pantera, It was very misrepresented. He sure doesn't know about Diablos.

Very well could be the same guy. Mike thomas?? He is out of Richmond KY. Doesn't seem like he is upto speed on the car. However, the car itself could be solid? Definitely hoping so.

Who is doing the PPI? Could be ok depending on price, PPI, and knowing what you're getting into maintenance wise. Tough considering no history.

There is another black 1991 on EBay. Just listed. Similar miles and price($70k)

It's a Florida dealer, so you got that going for you; which is nice.

I wouldn't go near the one featured in this topic.

I am pretty certain that this vehicle is the same one as the original thread of "barn find." Would be nice if this vehicle checked out, but the flooding topic definetly concerns me. All solid evidence of possible damage.

I hope someone in here has actually seen the car.