Any ideas where to get this?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so one in black and one in red? plastic( for thickness) you probably would want to have them professionally painted though

Yes.. that would be great!

I dont know what happened to him. I sent him a Pm awhile ago and no response, so I tried to post in this thread here as well. Maybe he just wanted to make us jealous that he could make it!

i'm still here, just dealing with my full time job telling bad jokes for a mouse on a boat and dealing with a water problem... ok so black is final color??? and plastic.....

i'm still here, just dealing with my full time job telling bad jokes for a mouse on a boat and dealing with a water problem... ok so black is final color??? and plastic.....

Can you make a run of garage size stickers too??

Haha, I can certainly understand that! Yes, black would be great!

For something large, probably best to get the vector image or even better, a cad file, and get it made locally...if anyone has either to share.

Thx.

i did a cad drawing :) that's what this is cut from

The guy who sells this is willing to make the garage sign. Any way to get the cad file from you??

image.jpg