Street Outlaws on Discovery

86Cannon

Been watching this show on discovery called Street Outlaws. On the First show a comment was made about the top 10 list and how (a certain Truck) "would bust a Ferrari or Lamborghini no matter what had been done to it"! That made me wonder what would happen if the twin turbo crowd rolled up, and raced! Maybe it is just for TV, but I think UGRTT would probably rearrange the Top Ten list!

Been watching this show on discovery called Street Outlaws. On the First show a comment was made about the top 10 list and how (a certain Truck) "would bust a Ferrari or Lamborghini no matter what had been done to it"! That made me wonder what would happen if the twin turbo crowd rolled up, and raced! Maybe it is just for TV, but I think UGRTT would probably rearrange the Top Ten list!

Alot of it is for tv, I live in okc and know most of the guys on the show. Don't get me wrong they are all fast and can hook from a dig but the TTG's are nothing to mess around with.

I watched 45 minutes of that show before wanting to pummel myself to death with a garden hose.

I lay awake at night starring at the ceiling knowing the people who watch that show think it's real, and can vote.

I lay awake at night starring at the ceiling knowing the people who watch that show think it's real, and can vote.

haha yup!

I watched 45 minutes of that show before wanting to pummel myself to death with a garden hose.

I wanted to pummel you to death with a garden hose after just watching the commercial... So that makes me 45 minutes faster than you.

I made a cliff notes version of the show and the ensuing debate:

Reminds me of that PRIUS forum a few years ago where they were talking about 0-10 MPH times...

Next up.. 40 yard dash with cars.

Reminds me of that PRIUS forum a few years ago where they were talking about 0-10 MPH times...

Next up.. 40 yard dash with cars.

Or the one that raced a Viper and won? :lol2: