Jeff Dunham's car collection

Nath4N

So who has recommendations for GREAT stand-up guys/gals who are touring? I'm wanting to hit the local comedy clubs but wouldn't mind going out of the way to see a real great comedian.

Well, I'm seeing Steven Wright perform tomorrow night at an event I'm involved with. He seems pretty funny from what I've seen on YouTube, we'll see how it goes!

Well, I'm seeing Steven Wright perform tomorrow night at an event I'm involved with. He seems pretty funny from what I've seen on YouTube, we'll see how it goes!

So how was Wright? I always loved his early stuff.

I saw Wright probably 12 years ago, funny show, met him backstage.. exactly the same, dude is always in character or retarded, I'm not sure, funny though.

Looking at the schedule here Brian Regan and Lewis Black are both on tour and good IMO. Dane Cook, Russell Brand, Wanda Sykes are also coming, but I personally don't care too much for them. Also Cheech and Chong, but you probably already know if you like them or not ;)

Dunham is good for a chuckle for about 15 min if your drunk, aside from that I don't care for him.