Diablo Roadster

rhyno

Wow with all this talk about appreciation, all I see is falling prices. I don't see any model close to what they were around 2004-06

:iamwithstupid: I cannot believe the asking prices on these cars in my opinion they are low.

I am curious on this one the pain and gain Diablo roadster used in filming Pain and Gain. I always loved the purple on the roadsters. Does anyone know what the story is with this car?

Lamborghinisti,

Shamile, you are the Diablo roadster guy and I have read all your posts. You have tons of Maintance info on these cars and I think the Lambo power world appreciates that! The girls are a great bonus also lol

I guess I was being a bit cheeky with my last post lol. Sorry about that, I was at a music festival last night so my post was influenced with alcohol. I have owned a Countach, Jalpa and LM002 so I understand the costs involved with theses cars. I would buy the Evans DR if it wasn't deal pending right now. It is a great car at a competitive price, I'm sure it will need a clutch and if that happens then the snowball effect happens (feed me $$$)

I also believe that older Lambos are on the rise in price but they will not appreciate that fast (in my opinion) and only certain models will be the lusted after ones. Right now is the time for me to make my moves and get the cars I think are best for me and will be collectible in the future!

A lot of people think the Diablo Roadster is not that pretty of a car but I love the open roof driving experience so that car works perfect for me, also I have never owned a Diablo! The 25th Countach is also my favorite type and is the best drivers Countach, I love to drive so that's the model for me!

I have talked lots with Roy over the years and seen him at a few events. Concours in Monterey, the first Lambo Giro, Barrett Jackson and also at his old shop and new shop in Seattle. He has a ton of knowledge on these cars . He deals so much on these cars that he also has a great pulse on the prices. He also sells the most used older Lambos in North America so his inventory is always turning over and he has the best chance of finding a certain car for a buyer. I haven't bought a car from him yet but I'm sure soon enough!

This forum is a huge help in buying, selling and knowledge of these beautiful automobiles and I gotta say thanks to everyone that helps keep the BEST Lamborghini website running!!!

You owned a Countach? Well Rhyno....you have to tell us these things lol :D

Shouldn't your title show owner? You should have at least have your cars in your sig line. We can't tell if you're a newbie or know the ways of the dark side of the force.

Well, since you're looking for a Roadster specifically, any questions you have just post them in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.

Shamile

Lamborghinisti,

Wow with all this talk about appreciation, all I see is falling prices. I don't see any model close to what they were around 2004-06

:iamwithstupid: I cannot believe the asking prices on these cars in my opinion they are low.

I am curious on this one the pain and gain Diablo roadster used in filming Pain and Gain. I always loved the purple on the roadsters. Does anyone know what the story is with this car?

Wow...a 98' under a $ 100K. I still say grab one of these cars soon. I don't make any claims to know the Diablo market but things in the upper end of the economy are way up. One phrase I've been telling my customers a lot is ....."well, it isn't 2010 anymore....that's the price now" ...and I'm doing it.

I'm starting the hunt myself for a 3rd car. I'm not ready but starting to look. I've already decided it's going to be another Lamborghini...I'm just not a Ferrari guy. Either a Diablo coupe or Murci coupe. I don't know anything about Murci's and find myself browsing the Murci section reading tech threads lol

Shamile

Lamborghinisti,

I like the Purple Diablos as well. The purple Roadster look really rough though. No front carpet or floor mat, cracks in the center engine cover and no close up pix of the engine. Oh, sagging on the door leather too.

Shamile

There is a 1998 Yellow on Tan roadster for sale with Lambo of Newport Beach. Call and ask for Nick. Tell him Ron sent you. I purchased a 1999 SV from him and was pleased with the deal and the service.

http://www.lambonb.com/used-Orange+County-...9RU31B6WLA12019

Thank you for the link! I have not seen this one and I will check it out ASAP!

The purple DR has a story and needs lots of work. I heard it could have been had for pretty cheap when it was at Lambo of Miami.

Lamborghinisti,

You owned a Countach? Well Rhyno....you have to tell us these things lol :D

Shouldn't your title show owner? You should have at least have your cars in your sig line. We can't tell if you're a newbie or know the ways of the dark side of the force.

Well, since you're looking for a Roadster specifically, any questions you have just post them in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.

Shamile

Yes I owned a white/black 25th Countach about ten years ago. I put over 20,000km on it and loved it! I even took it on a Giro with Lambo.

Your right I should have Owner in my title! Can one of the mods change that for me? Paging Porter!!!

I have my LP560 in my sig line and I guess I could add all my old Lambos! I'm definitely not a noob lol I have been on all the forums for many many years! I even had the honor of driving SLOW with the legend AllanLambo!