Bianco Polar- couple questions.

juniper

ordered a new Roadster , Bianco isis exterior with dione black glossy rim, red caliper. picking between Bicolor sportivo or bicolor elegante with bianco polar. ( I see most of the dealer demo are polar Bicolor sportivo. but have not seen a polar elegante)

Second question is how easy/hard is to maintain the bianco polar leather. especially if I got elegante option.

ordered a new Roadster , Bianco isis exterior with dione black glossy rim, red caliper. picking between Bicolor sportivo or bicolor elegante with bianco polar. ( I see most of the dealer demo are polar Bicolor sportivo. but have not seen a polar elegante)

Second question is how easy/hard is to maintain the bianco polar leather. especially if I got elegante option.

I ordered the same interior color, Bianco Polar.

Elegante interior, your entire seat will be white as well as the dash and center console

Sportivo, only the center portion of your seat will be white, nothing on the dash will be white

It's all personal preference from that point.

I'm not worrying about how white will be difficult to maintanence...jeans and all that mumble jumble...Just wipe it down after every drive! It's not like it will be our daily.....

Go for it. Bianco Polar will look hot!

Also anyone heard of Bianco Leda? Dealer told me that Bianco Leda is another way of saying Bianco Polar?

I ordered the same interior color, Bianco Polar.

It's all personal preference from that point.

Thanks for the advice. by the way, my dealer was able to add the Q citura option, as it will have a build date of 2-2014.

Thanks for the advice. by the way, my dealer was able to add the Q citura option, as it will have a build date of 2-2014.

Yeah, your dealer added "Q-citura" to an ad personam request. It's not guaranteed that you'll get it. Lamborghini ad personam department have to approve it. Since you'r build date won't be til Feb 2014, Lamborghini ad personam department won't even review your ad personam request until closer to your build date.

My build date will be in Nov/Dec 2013 for April 2014 delivery, Lamborghini ad personam department haven't even looked at my ad personam request yet.

Our dealer can type in or request anything we like them to type for our ad personam request, but it's all subject to Lamborghini approval. I was told they don't even look at ad personam requests until they get to our cars.

Also I was told, since 50th edition Roadsters have the Q-citura seat design, Lamborghini will not allow regular Roadsters to have Q-citura, even with a buyer's ad personam request.....

I guess you'll find out in 2014 if your ad personam will be approved or not?

you can play with different color combinations here -> http://www.lambocars.com/configurator/lamb...aa0aaaaaaa.html

Thank you for the linke Nath4n ... appreciate the support.

As for the Q-Citura ... I seriously doubt they will be approving it on the regular Roadster ... yet ... I do think they will allow it later on ... on the other hand, only the 2013 production will get the 50th Anniversary plate on the dashboard (all cars, regardless of Aventador or Gallardo) ... so perhaps for the 2014 production, when this plaque is no longer mounted they could allow Q-Citura too ... it all remains to be seen how they feel about it next year I guess.

On the other hand I do intend to add it to my Virtual CAR Configurator ... just to allow you to play with it.

Great, make me feel better about my decision. I usually stick with full black alcatara interior ala superleggera. However, my dealer say it can not be done on the roadster . (only seat and steering wheel can be in suede). however, I was surprised when they ask me if i want add Q citura, as I heard as toofdoc say q citura is only on the 50th, We will have to see next year to see if they approved it.

I have the Polar interior- it is easy to maintain- like Toofdoc said-it is not a daily LOOKS great

Who you mind posting few photos, I would love to see it, I had light cream in my Gallardo, stunning to look at but it was increasingly difficult to keep clean.

Who you mind posting few photos, I would love to see it, I had light cream in my Gallardo, stunning to look at but it was increasingly difficult to keep clean.

There are multiple dealer demos Aventador Roadsters with Bianco Polar interior now, just google and browse around. Lamborghini Houston and Lamborghini St. Louis are some dealer website you should check out to get an idea of WHITE WHITE interior looks like! It looks sharp!!

Toofdoc and juniper:

The detailer I will be using when my new arrival gets to the dealership recommends GTechniq L1 leather guard to protect the seats from wear. It is supposedly especially helpful to keep light color leather clean.

Also I was told, since 50th edition Roadsters have the Q-citura seat design, Lamborghini will not allow regular Roadsters to have Q-citura, even with a buyer's ad personam request.....

I guess you'll find out in 2014 if your ad personam will be approved or not?

It was my understanding that ONLY the Yellow 50th cars will have the Q-stitch and the rest will not. Not sure if that is true our not. I will try and find a link for where I read that.

As for the Q-Citura ... I seriously doubt they will be approving it on the regular Roadster ... yet ... I do think they will allow it later on ... on the other hand, only the 2013 production will get the 50th Anniversary plate on the dashboard (all cars, regardless of Aventador or Gallardo) ... so perhaps for the 2014 production, when this plaque is no longer mounted they could allow Q-Citura too ... it all remains to be seen how they feel about it next year I guess.

It was also my understanding that all of the 50th cars are actually MY2014 (yes I know that makes no sense). Can anyone confirm this. I can't find the link where I read it.

• 4 weeks later...

Factory just informed my dealer that Bicolor elegante is not approved/recommended for the Bianco Polar, As the dash can not be in white as will create too much reflection.

Therefore, will swtich to Sportivo, However Q citura was approved. As my dealer, already had another roadster in Q citura delivered to customer earlier.

Factory just informed my dealer that Bicolor elegante is not approved/recommended for the Bianco Polar, As the dash can not be in white as will create too much reflection.

Therefore, will swtich to Sportivo, However Q citura was approved. As my dealer, already had another roadster in Q citura delivered to customer earlier.

Thank you for sharing!

That's weird that they couldn't approve Bianco Polar elegante (white on dash)? I've seen roadster with Polar Bianco in elegante?!

Congrats on the Q-citura approval! I now may do the same!

• 2 weeks later...

So it will look something like this :

bianco_polar.jpg

with an interior like this:

bianco_polar_seats.jpg

(I didn't put the carbon option in there as you haven't mentioned it.

Link to the this configuration ...

Any indication on how much the Q-Citura option would be ? I asked a Lamborghini representative at the IAA in Frankfurt if the inside of the roof panels would get Q-Citura stitching too (as the Coupé should have the roofliner in the same pattern as did the Murciélago) ... but no, the roof panels don't get any stitching pattern on them.

About Bianco Leda vs Bianco Polar ... isn't the Bianco Leda for Alcantara only while Bianco Polar is leather ? I was told Bianco Leda looks more like the Bianco Isis exterior while Bianco Polar had a 'whiter' shade ... whatever that might mean ...

Just for fun ... Bianco Polar in Elegante Plus config ...

Nice , Yes I did not order the CF option , I might do it aftermarket once I get tired of the stock. I think Q citura (with current exchange rate) is about 4500 USD inclusive of importing tax. However that is the the price in thailand, I believe the Q citura in US is around 1500 USD.

Nice , Yes I did not order the CF option , I might do it aftermarket once I get tired of the stock. I think Q citura (with current exchange rate) is about 4500 USD inclusive of importing tax. However that is the the price in thailand, I believe the Q citura in US is around 1500 USD.

Q citura makes the interior, if you can spec it do so. The carbon I can understand but even at $4500 Q citura is a must.

Lamborghini Newport Beach just posted this one :

1265567_611115172265744_612101350_o.jpg

Now apart from the wheels ... look at the interior ... that is a full white interior ... which was 'not recommended' right?

Nice car. I order the bicolor elegante interior to be all white. But factory come back say would not recommend. bianco polar on the Dashboard because of the reflections. On the seat and bottom door panel is allowed. the build date will be in sometime in Nov. I know the factory will be closing down for 4-6 week for christmas. Hopefully will be finished before then.

Take a look at this photo :

bianco_polar_interior.jpg

This is a special order, the seat is completely white like Bicolor Elegante ... BUT the doors and dashboard are Bicolor Sportivo!