Curious on the total costs

VCR

Lamborghini has always been a smaller-scale manufacturer. So how much would it take to collect the entire "general production" models?

Not talking about the special editions and very limited productions like the Reventon. and the Veneno; or each of the variants of the Countach's or Gallardo's, or any prototypes or concept models. Let's say the generally-accepted best of the production series such as a Countach 5000S QV, a 6.0, a LP670-4SV, a LP700-4, a LM0002, a Jalpa, a Silhouette and so on all the way to the 350/400GT. And they don't have to be in Concourse condition either but in drivable, presentable and meet the general public consensus of a "nice car".

Any statistician here who would do a quick crunch of numbers or a rough estimate?

2013 Aventador LP700-4 Coupe - $420,000USD

2012-3 Gallardo SuperLeggera LP570-4 - $220,000USD

2010 Murcielago SuperVeloce LP670-4 - $375,000USD

1999 Diablo SuperVeloce - $150,000USD (Some may prefer the SE30 or the GT but I have always been a fan of the SV thanks to Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit)

2013 Aventador LP700-4 Coupe - $420,000USD

2012-3 Gallardo SuperLeggera LP570-4 - $220,000USD

2010 Murcielago SuperVeloce LP670-4 - $375,000USD

1999 Diablo SuperVeloce - $150,000USD (Some may prefer the SE30 or the GT but I have always been a fan of the SV thanks to Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Add in a flagship Countach & Miura SV and you're pushing that $1.5 - 1.8 million all in (unless a Miura is worth even more).

The remainder of the lineup is not too bad...these are my best guesses, I could be off.

Silhouette (sub $100k)

Jalpa ($40k)

Islero S (~$100k)

400 GT (~100-200k)

LM002 (~$50-80k) ??

Jarama, Urracco, Espada probably not much more than $100k combined

So looks like $2.5 million would do it, conservatively speaking.

I didn't include Reventon.....probably should be on there. :icon_mrgreen:

This was a cool exercise. I don't think you could do this with other marques practically.

Not only is the final price pretty reasonable but this is not even that big of a collection for the big boys.

Only problem I have is that there is no universal agreement on Countach/Diablo best of best, so would need more than one. I absolutely would need a 400, 400S and QV. Diablo, probably an SE30 Jota & GT.

Thanks for the fantasy moment, Al. :icon_thumleft: