Audi Q7

Jerry123

I had one for close to a year as a DD, I loved it had no issues with the car the reason I sold it was because it ended up being too big for my requirements at the time, my brother is on his second car, as a DD, and he loves it, we had zero issues and I'd buy again if I had a requirement for a large SUV.

You can't go wrong IMO, great car.

BTW the fuel consumption of the TDi is unbelievably low for such a large car.

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking about picking up a 2011 Audi Q7 TDI. Any owners on board? How do you rate it? Pros? Cons?

Wifey drives a White 2013 TDI with prestige package. Loves it. So much that we just ordered a '14 in black. Will be selling the 13 in the next month or so if your interested. Will have around 25k miles.

Wifey drives a White 2013 TDI with prestige package. Loves it. So much that we just ordered a '14 in black. Will be selling the 13 in the next month or so if your interested. Will have around 25k miles.

I might be interested in that. Please post when you decide to sell.

I might be interested in that. Please post when you decide to sell.

I will, new one is due in Dec 2nd so I will send you a PM before I list it for sale. I planned on giving myself about a month to sell it so you'll here from me in the next few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...