Ragin Bull your street legal Sesto can be had cheap!

Assman

the way we do it is not making a fake or akit car its making a excisting race car street legal

same way they made a enzo a p4/5 and the 430 the comp

Taking an existing race car that is turn key and turning it into a kit car, can be done BUT there is a 99% chance your lying to someone about some of the details of the car and would be illegal even in NY.

Now if you were to get a rolling chassis body from place A and get drivetrain from place B....then you might be doing it the legal way. This is assuming that the chassis from the rolling body never had a VIN in the first place.

The P4/P5 could have been done several different ways considering that most of the car was replaced, could have been argued it was a home made chassis which doesn't require a MSO.

Interested to see if RB finally finds a way to make the Sesto street legal.

interested to see if RB finally finds a way to make all the streets private

:)

If there was a legal way to title and insure the Sesto Elemento properly for driving on public roads I would have ordered one a long time ago. It would definitely be the coolest car on the road. I looked into it. There is no way to do it that I am comfortable with.