kreissieg exhaust

dj700

My aventador roadster is coming in this month. I'm going to put in an aftermarket exhaust, Powercraft was at the top of my list after seeing the youtube videos and raginbulls video but just saw the kreissieg aventador exhaust system is out now http://kreissieg.ocnk.net/product/533?. $13,000 US prior to tax and shipping (I think the powercraft came in substantially less than that, about 1/2). My dealer is not sure about these systems in terms of them giving off engine warning lights etc. I had the LNB exhaust on my aventador coupe before and the sound was great but I did wish it had a valve to control the sound. Both the powercraft and the kreisseig have the valve and the sound is that pure F1 high pitched sound I love. I'm a little hesitant too since my dealer isn't so sure about either system, it's great if it works but I don't want to spend a lot of money on the system only to buy a headache in terms of reliability and servicing.

Just thought I'd get a few opinions before deciding which way to go.

Thx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just talk to Ragin bull and get his opinion?

I did get some great tips from him off his original post and he answered a lot of my questions about the powercraft. I guess I was looking for some input on the kreissieg system if anyone had experience with their stuff on the murci or gallardo or knows a bit more about the aventador system.

I did get some great tips from him off his original post and he answered a lot of my questions about the powercraft. I guess I was looking for some input on the kreissieg system if anyone had experience with their stuff on the murci or gallardo or knows a bit more about the aventador system.

kris has Kreissieg on his 670 and i think had it on his gallardo as well

Kreissieg Rules!

As Dave mentioned, I currently have their system on my LP-670 and I also had a Kreissieg system on my Gallardo Spyder (which I miss very much). I will have their new system fitted to my 50th Anniversary LP-720 in January when it arrives. The Powercraft is more explosive in its sound whereas the Kreissieg is more like a musical instrument. Both companies make amazing products.

Kreissieg Rules!

As Dave mentioned, I currently have their system on my LP-670 and I also had a Kreissieg system on my Gallardo Spyder (which I miss very much). I will have their new system fitted to my 50th Anniversary LP-720 in January when it arrives. The Powercraft is more explosive in its sound whereas the Kreissieg is more like a musical instrument. Both companies make amazing products.

That's good to hear. I heard a kreisseig lp-640 once in person and it just blew me away. I've never heard the powercraft in person but the youtube clips on the kreisseig and powercraft are neck and neck for me but those two are far above the others in terms of my preference.

I was really close to pulling the trigger on the kreisseig but then I talked to my dealer who would be doing the install. They were saying by bypassing the cats the engine light was guaranteed to come on and possibly worse it would set it into the limp-home-mode where it wouldn't exceed 5000 rpm. I haven't heard that from anyone else yet, but they brought up a good point that the US regulation cars are different than europe and japan so if the exhaust was developed for euro spec cars it may behave differently on the american ones. It sounds like you have a really good guy to do your install which makes a big difference. And it sounds like you don't have any of those issues with your powercraft.

I think maybe I'll look around (I'm in southern CA) for anyone who may be more comfortable with the system. Not that I think my dealer is bad, they developed the LNB system and are very knowledgeable about that one, but it looks like that's the only one they have experience with.

• 1 month later...

My Kreissieg system for the 50th anniversary Aventador roadster will be here in a week. Just in time for the car! I plan to have it installed during the predelivery inspection.

My Kreissieg system for the 50th anniversary Aventador roadster will be here in a week. Just in time for the car! I plan to have it installed during the predelivery inspection.

I can't wait to hear that. It must be insane I have just the exhaust valve and it's quite loud and spits flames so I couldn't imagine what yours will sound like. Congrats on the 50th.

I can't wait to hear that. It must be insane I have just the exhaust valve and it's quite loud and spits flames so I couldn't imagine what yours will sound like. Congrats on the 50th.

Thank you. I'm excited to hear it too! I will make some videos.

The Kreissieg Exhaust System for my LP-720 roadster has arrived! The car should be here in a week or so. The first Kreissieg system in an Aventador will be blasting through your speakers in a few weeks! If you're in the Miami area you'll probably hear it often!

post-24086-1389900260_thumb.jpg

I'm considering Kriessieg also but don't know who to go for install since not many shop have even heard of Kriessieg exhaust!

I'm plan to start with the factory tune for now.

I'm considering Kriessieg also but don't know who to go for install since not many shop have even heard of Kriessieg exhaust!

Group buy and install😏😏😏 been thinking about it all day .. I have the software it's a must ... But I'm seeking the F1 sound but able to tone it down when I need to for some strange reason 😈

Congrats ! Quick? Do you really feel a diference ? I am debating on doing this also ... Is the car to loud after ... Or is the sound controlled when needed ?

Don't do any exhaust without doing straight pipes. 10k miles with my Power Craft and I have not gotten any codes, errors, or malfunctions.

The Kreissieg system will be installed on my 50th Anniversario Roadster which is due to land in two days.

Group buy and install������ been thinking about it all day .. I have the software it's a must ... But I'm seeking the F1 sound but able to tone it down when I need to for some strange reason ��

I highly recommend doing a straight pipe exhaust system with the software update. As far as which system, pick your poison, but I find the driving experience of the Aventador is much more engaging with a proper system relieved of the nanny state choke hold.

Don't do any exhaust without doing straight pipes. 10k miles with my Power Craft and I have not gotten any codes, errors, or malfunctions.

The Kreissieg system will be installed on my 50th Anniversario Roadster which is due to land in two days.

I highly recommend doing a straight pipe exhaust system with the software update. As far as which system, pick your poison, but I find the driving experience of the Aventador is much more engaging with a proper system relieved of the nanny state choke hold.

. Thanks a million!!! I keep telling myself ok that's it! Then Bang I want to do something else 😅😅😅

Kris, can you please make some videos of your SV with Kreissieg?

I am contemplating getting it installed on mine; but there is only one video of the orange SV in Indonesia, and then one other video of a white lp640 with it. I love the dirty v12 sound that then has a decent high f1 pitch at the end (but not too high pitch, which the iPE is).

Which 'settings' do you have on your SV exhaust? It seems from the website you can choose 2 or 3 different settings to toggle through with the valves?

Kris, can you please make some videos of your SV with Kreissieg?

I am contemplating getting it installed on mine; but there is only one video of the orange SV in Indonesia, and then one other video of a white lp640 with it. I love the dirty v12 sound that then has a decent high f1 pitch at the end (but not too high pitch, which the iPE is).

Which 'settings' do you have on your SV exhaust? It seems from the website you can choose 2 or 3 different settings to toggle through with the valves?

here are the official videos Kreissieg oddly took down from their youtube account...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IuzSUJP8iZo/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8YNRJ2nJ0UY/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_BSXb1mdYdQ/