I guess this IS the Huracan...

tmecars

wait,

they announced the replacement for the gallardo.

well shut the front door.

THAT IS THE GALLARDO REPLACEMENT? HOW DID THAT GET MISSED IN ALL OF THE OTHER THREADS????

OMG!!!!SHITTHEBED!!!!!

THAT IS THE GALLARDO REPLACEMENT? HOW DID THAT GET MISSED IN ALL OF THE OTHER THREADS????

OMG!!!!SHITTHEBED!!!!!

Damnit, you're 8 hours ahead of me. You're part of the world should have known this way before mine!

My Huracan thread with full press release, images and video gets deleted and you keep this here...

Good job mods!!

Edit: NVM it got merged, not deleted

My Huracan thread with full press release, images and video gets deleted and you keep this here...

Good job mods!!

Who are you?

I know right, I pop out for a pint of milk and this news breaks. Thankfully this thread was created..

i'm glad you're drinking your milk. You're a growing boy and you need your vitamin D while the English winter is there.

i'm glad you're drinking your milk. You're a growing boy and you need your vitamin D while the English winter is there.

I am growing a full blown #cornerbomber style beard to ward off the cold.

I am Frosty. Lamborghini enthusiast. It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Assman

(not sheriff srs)

I merged it because it was redundant.

I am growing a full blown #cornerbomber style beard to ward off the cold.

Unkie John, your Dad, isn't going to let you in the new house looking like that.

what's going on in here??

Nothing. go back to shooting your guns, touching yourself with Kabob juice, and writing your manifesto.

Nothing. go back to shooting your guns, touching yourself with Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) juice, and writing your manifesto.

speaking of we need another LP shitshow

I merged it because it was redundant.

I figured there was 50+ pages of speculation, false renders, both accurate and false information, etc... and it would be good to have one new concise thread with all the official images, videos, press release and technical specs.

No worries though, not worth the argument and I'll be sure not to do it again!

:lol2:

10/10 post. You always have so much to contribute and because of the knowledge contained in your posts I always make sure to read them twice and archive them in my LP knowledge base.

Can I nominate this dude for Poster of the Year? Where do I submit the application?

I figured there was 50+ pages of speculation, false renders, both accurate and false information, etc... and it would be good to have one new concise thread with all the official images, videos, press release and technical specs.

No worries though, not worth the argument and I'll be sure not to do it again!

10/10 post. You always have so much to contribute and because of the knowledge contained in your posts I always make sure to read them twice and archive them in my LP knowledge base.

Can I nominate this dude for Poster of the Year? Where do I submit the application?

I see you do sarcasm. I must say, you are really good at it.

I contribute plenty. Your 37 post, half of which have been reposting information other members have posted, starting threads to garner attention to yourself and and complaining when moderators have had to clean up your posting mess, on the other hand has been invaluable.

Keep up the good work. I'm sure you'll be kept around for the foreseeable future.