seeking Lamborghini Aventador Manual

tommaso_iuele

Hi

I would need some help from any lambo owner, if someone here could supply me a pdf of the lambo aventador manual?

tks

Tommaso

Lamborghinis do not offer PDF files of any of their models like Ferrari. I'm pretty sure no one will take 3 weeks of their lives to scan it for you either. I know I've seen a website with all Ferrari's owners manuals, unfortunately there is no such website for Lambos.

I know where you can purchase one for $370,000!

ebay

Just looked it up....damn...pricy for some books.....but if someone wants it bad enough..they'll pay the price!

Just looked it up....damn...pricy for some books.....but if someone wants it bad enough..they'll pay the price!

Whenever I buy a new car I purchase 4 additional copies of the manual.

Whenever I buy a new car I purchase 4 additional copies of the manual.

What in the world for? I've never even crack one open.

What in the world for? I've never even crack one open.

The original copy is part of the leather documents and manual folder. That goes in a safe with all of the sale docs and window sticker. As far as the additional copies go: One stays in the car and I keep a spare at each house.

I read them cover to cover and the employee in charge my cars does as well. He is quizzed while the info is fresh in my mind. I always learn something useful from reading them - like a feature I probably would never have discovered without the book.

RB sells them on eBay! :icon_mrgreen:

Lol

The original copy is part of the leather documents and manual folder. That goes in a safe with all of the sale docs and window sticker. As far as the additional copies go: One stays in the car and I keep a spare at each house.

I read them cover to cover and the employee in charge my cars does as well. He is quizzed while the info is fresh in my mind. I always learn something useful from reading them - like a feature I probably would never have discovered without the book.

On second thought maybe I should have read where the front lift button was. Lol

The quizzing must be a hoot, "quick, how do you thrust mode?"

On second thought maybe I should have read where the front lift button was. Lol

The quizzing must be a hoot, "quick, how do you thrust mode?"

Lol. My employee needs to know how to operate my cars to make sure they're always tip top.

Some would say that's crazy...not I because I do the exact same thing with my car :icon_thumleft: It's always fun to learn the "hidden stuff" and it also helps if something feels "off" with the car.

I make my employee read the directions on the back of the bottle of car wash soap, and quiz him daily! :D

:thefinger:

Ya know what? It works. Everything is always perfect!