Which exhaust?

Lubejobs42

Please forgive me for my post being repetitious. I know there are threads for several exhaists.

My new car has the factory sound upgrade but it is not nearly as loud as my coupe was with the Newport beach lambo exhaust.

Without getting hosed, what is the best sound exhaust for the money?

Fabspeed would probably be one of the lesser expensive options

Hands down Capristo with test pipes.

Do you have or have you heard this set up? I'm completely confused what to order. Raging Bull is going to give me an update once his Kressieg is installed.

Do you have or have you heard this set up? I'm completely confused what to order. Raging Bull is going to give me an update once his Kressieg is installed.

I've heard the capristo in person and love it, others says its too loud but to each is own. Have not heard the Kreissieg in person but I found a couple vids of it.

If you want loud , just plain nasty, and huge flames I would go with the capristo with test pipes. Heres the best vid I could find

If you want more of a F1 sound Kreissieg is your best option.

I've heard the capristo in person and love it, others says its too loud but to each is own. Have not heard the Kreissieg in person but I found a couple vids of it.

If you want loud , just plain nasty, and huge flames I would go with the capristo with test pipes. Heres the best vid I could find

If you want more of a F1 sound Kreissieg is your best option.

Plus Capristo weighs 10kg less and is made of better grade steel ! Not saying one is better than the other just facts when comparing the two!Best of luck on what ever system you pick and I'm sure it will be bad ass like all the rest !

have you had a chance to hear it on the 50th? If so can we get a clip? :icon_thumleft:

Only videos from the garage and reports from my friends.

Not so fast: Here is a lil something! check it out http://www.capristo-usa.com/exhaustsawards_test_2010.pdf

And? :icon_mrgreen:

Capristo has never done anything for me. That's just my opinion. I like a very specific sound.

My favorites are:

Kreissieg

Power Craft

IPE

Only videos from the garage and reports from my friends.

And? :icon_mrgreen:

Capristo has never done anything for me. That's just my opinion. I like a very specific sound.

My favorites are:

Kreissieg

Power Craft

IPE

You know why I like my system better ? Because everyone wants your system ! I like to be different ...you have everyone jumping on your band wagon😈 I don't like to do that! I will always try to stay different from the majority!!! You have my number you ever in Florida we can make a video with the two for a showdown! lol hurry up let's see this thing! I will post as soon as it is installed !

You know why I like my system better ? Because everyone wants your system ! I like to be different ...you have everyone jumping on your band wagon😈 I don't like to do that! I will always try to stay different from the majority!!! You have my number you ever in Florida we can make a video with the two for a showdown! lol hurry up let's see this thing! I will post as soon as it is installed !

Lol @ this post. Kreissieg hardly qualifies as a band wagon or a majority. In fact I believe RB has the first customer Kreissieg Aventador exhaust.

Lol @ this post. Kreissieg hardly qualifies as a band wagon or a majority. In fact I believe RB has the first customer Kreissieg Aventador exhaust.

So you are saying everyone is not waiting on Ranging Bull so they can decide on this system or not that's the band wagon I'm talking about !

So you are saying everyone is not waiting on Ranging Bull so they can decide on this system or not that's the band wagon I'm talking about !

Its a brand new system that just came out, so of course people are interested in hearing it.

I'll will just keep my comments to myself from now on ! But trust me lot of bitches up in here!

have you had a chance to hear it on the 50th? If so can we get a clip? :icon_thumleft:

I will post some clips when I get it here in SoFL. It is... a Kreissieg system. :icon_super:

Looks like I hit a nerve.

While I respect all exhaust manufacturers, I find that the build quality and sound from the top Japanese brands tends to be superior to the other manufacturers, with Kreissieg being the best. I am not interested in getting together to "duke out" our systems. I have heard the Capristo system on the Aventador (the USA distributor up until 6 months ago was 20 mins from my house). If you are happy with it, that is all that matters. :icon_thumleft:

You have an Aventador. The coolest car on the planet. I hope you're enjoying it!

I will post some clips when I get it here in SoFL. It is... a Kreissieg system. :icon_super:

Looks like I hit a nerve.

While I respect all exhaust manufacturers, I find that the build quality and sound from the top Japanese brands tends to be superior to the other manufacturers, with Kreissieg being the best. I am not interested in getting together to "duke out" our systems. I have heard the Capristo system on the Aventador (the USA distributor up until 6 months ago was 20 mins from my house). If you are happy with it, that is all that matters. :icon_thumleft:

You have an Aventador. The coolest car on the planet. I hope you're enjoying it!

Thanks and you as well ! But sorry you didn't hit any nerve I don't get shook!