Ready to buy Grigio Estoque Aventador

FEVIPER

Like the title says I am ready to take the plunge. Please let me know of any that are on the market. Dealers feel free to send me a pm. I am looking for one in mint condition with 4000 miles or less.

Thank you!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on deciding to take the plunge. Are you looking for a 12, 13?

Thank you and I am open to both. Really just depends on the car and deal. Main thing is I want a very clean example.

Like the title says I am ready to take the plunge. Please let me know of any that are on the market. Dealers feel free to send me a pm. I am looking for one in mint condition with 4000 miles or less.

Thank you!

PM sent - a have a friend with 2 Aventadors for sale I gave you his cell.

Houston Lambo has had one for a long time. I'm told $370k buys it. Had some rock chips (common problem I hear) on the rear qtr panels that they will touch up as well as redoing the clear bra... Not 100% sure if car is still available.

Houston Lambo has had one for a long time. I'm told $370k buys it. Had some rock chips (common problem I hear) on the rear qtr panels that they will touch up as well as redoing the clear bra... Not 100% sure if car is still available.

How long ago was it you checked on it?

Tell me about it. If perfect is out there I think its his. I may have to adjust my budget.

I have never met anyone who treats their cars better than him. His Aventador build is perfect.

Im very good friends with Icoburn and have spent a lot time around his Aventador. It has a lot of very nice upgrades, and the condition is second to none. His attention to detail, and the effort he puts into keeping up his cars is exhausting lol. I trust this guy to handle (and he has) my Bugatti, my Aventador, and anything else I own.

• 1 month later...
Im very good friends with Icoburn and have spent a lot time around his Aventador. It has a lot of very nice upgrades, and the condition is second to none. His attention to detail, and the effort he puts into keeping up his cars is exhausting lol. I trust this guy to handle (and he has) my Bugatti, my Aventador, and anything else I own.

Mission accomplished! And my 3 year old is finally content now that there is a Lamborghini back in the garage. I tried to contact Icoburn after I decided to up my budget to pick his up. But didn't have any luck getting replies. I lucked out and found this one though.post-25590-1395193358_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if you've found one!? Strong work! Love your color!

I almost bought Grigio Estoque and wrapped it with XPEL Stealth to make it look like Grigio Titans!