HEIM joints?

dantm

There are 2 very long threads about aftermarket heim joints. In a nutshell, if you replace joints, get them from Lamborghini (through Chad or someone) regardless of cost.

There are 2 very long threads about aftermarket heim joints. In a nutshell, if you replace joints, get them from Lamborghini (through Chad or someone) regardless of cost.

:iamwithstupid:

pm me over an email address or send me an email and I will get you some great pricing together for you.

Do you have the angled joints too?

ciao

Agree. I got them directly at a Lambo service point: why do you say "through Chad or someone"? as they are very expensive, better have a Lambo invoice to have some warranty just in case of some problems!

ciao

Lots of owners go through people that have accounts with dealers. At times, these people, like Chad, sometime can offer a better price than what a dealer would charge a Joe Schmoe owner.

Lots of owners go through people that have accounts with dealers. At times, these people, like Chad, sometime can offer a better price than what a dealer would charge a Joe Schmoe owner.

there is an official price list for Lamborghini spare parts service. Official assistance points have a 37% off. Usually here an official assistance point gives a 10% off to private buyers (like me) and a 20% off to professional operators (like Chad could be).

ciao

Do you have the angled joints too?

ciao

I think there is only one number that was discontinued from factory but everything else is available. Let me know which ones you need and I can check real quick

Had all mine replaced recently. My chap got the parts direct from Lambo UK. Perfect fit, like for like replacement. No machining required.

All in, from memory, think the cost for parts was 330 GBP

Rob

Had all mine replaced recently. My chap got the parts direct from Lambo UK. Perfect fit, like for like replacement. No machining required.

All in, from memory, think the cost for parts was 330 GBP

Rob

You may be missing a zero on the cost? I think pricing them from Lambo is about UKP 3,000 or so? Considering front and rear joints.

I read the other threads on the joints from White Racing; was just wondering if there are any other alternatives.

See nxt post.

I have limey's joints on my car, almost the entire kit. I have had zero problems........so far. I don't put many miles on. Wasn't it determined that all the kit is ok but the angled ones are junk.? I remember some guys are dead set that the whole thing is junk.

If mine start to fail, I'll replace one by one. It is very easy to determine but you need the car up in the air and check periodically.

I have limey's joints on my car, almost the entire kit. I have had zero problems........so far. I don't put many miles on. Wasn't it determined that all the kit is ok but the angled ones are junk.? I remember some guys are dead set that the whole thing is junk.

If mine start to fail, I'll replace one by one. It is very easy to determine but you need the car up in the air and check periodically.

The first kit he made or the improved set?