Albuquerque Lambo Folks

DosDiablosAzules

Hey ABQ Folks, I know there's a few of you out there, I am driving my Diablo Roadster over to ABQ from PHX Thursday, 13 March for a Grand Kid's (he is Lambo Nuts!) Birthday Party on Saturday, 15 Mar. I have been talking with Camaro97/VI 6.0 Diablo and we are going to get together at "Joe's Pasta House" on Southern in Rio Rancho on Friday night, the 14th, and thought it would be a great time to get a bunch of ABQ Lambo folks together. Joe, the owner, is a great guy and VERY Itallian (and its a GREAT restaurant) has said he will provide us secure/reserved parking for as many Lambo's as we can get. So if you would like to meet some other ABQ Lambo folks (and a PHX guy) plan at meeting at Joe's Pasta House on the 14th (Friday) of March. I was thinking 6 o'clockish if that works for everyone interested. Please pm me if your interested so I can give Joe a count. Thanks! If we can get a half dozen cars or so would be a pretty cool gathering.

post-10721-1392345437_thumb.jpg

Okay, ABQ folks, the first two pics are ABQ cars/owners (the third pic, I don't think that guy is from ABQ) are you guys out there? Let's get together at Joe's Pasta House on 14 March.

post-10721-1393137454_thumb.jpg

post-10721-1393137472_thumb.jpg

post-10721-1393137487_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well ... the dinner get together was a bust with bad weather :eusa_wall:

BUT we did have a few lambos for Cars and Coffee Saturday Morning.

post-6810-1395101808_thumb.jpg

post-6810-1395101797_thumb.jpg

post-6810-1395101789_thumb.jpg

Well ... the dinner get together was a bust with bad weather :eusa_wall:

BUT we did have a few lambos for Cars and Coffee Saturday Morning.

post-6810-1395101808_thumb.jpg

post-6810-1395101797_thumb.jpg

post-6810-1395101789_thumb.jpg

But we did do dinner at Joe's Pasta House Saturday night, hope you liked the food Mark. My drive back to PHX Sunday morning was quite "spirited" (the Roadster is running GREAT!). Next time we have toi get more Lambo's, and NO SNOW, Mark!! Kev

post-10721-1395301108_thumb.jpg

But we did do dinner at Joe's Pasta House Saturday night, hope you liked the food Mark. My drive back to PHX Sunday morning was quite "spirited" (the Roadster is running GREAT!). Next time we have toi get more Lambo's, and NO SNOW, Mark!! Kev

Yes, DINNER (food was great!) did happen but the sudden weather halted all my plans to bring the 6.0.

Glad you had a safe trip back!

Maybe next time I come out to PHX :icon_thumleft: