Looking for a Rosso Vik G

ViperGTSTT

Looking for a Rosso Vik G, prefer 6 speed but e-gear okay if 06 or later. Prefer clear bonnet but not a deal breaker. Miles need to be under 25,000. Would like an 06 or 07. Coupe only. Clean carfax a must. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale or knows of someone thinking about selling, Rosso Vik can be a hard color to move. Thanks!

Isn't Kinsella selling one like that?

Yup, or he was not too long ago at least (not sure if it sold or if he is no longer selling). IIRC think his car is actually Rosso Leto which is a little more of a burgendy color, but very similar nonetheless. I could be wrong though.

Kinsellas car was a great deal. Brand new paint job as well.

Thanks for the link guys! It is also on the original clutch, thus having to replace the clutch and 30,000 mile service are two expenses I am not looking to incur within 6 months of ownership.

Thanks for the link guys! It is also on the original clutch, thus having to replace the clutch and 30,000 mile service are two expenses I am not looking to incur within 6 months of ownership.

What makes you think the clutch needs to be replaced already?

Looking for a Rosso Vik G, prefer 6 speed but e-gear okay if 06 or later. Prefer clear bonnet but not a deal breaker. Miles need to be under 25,000. Would like an 06 or 07. Coupe only. Clean carfax a must. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale or knows of someone thinking about selling, Rosso Vik can be a hard color to move. Thanks!

I had one of what your looking for, it was the best Gallardo I owned(I had lots of them-sometimes for a week or 2, i never mentioned that here before). You will be very happy. best of luck finding one.