Plug for Lambo of Houston.

gemlender

Plug for Lambo of Houston

Many of you may remember that a little over a year ago I had some bad dealings with LOH. After a few rants, some things were changed and some new faces appeared thanks to this forum and others. I wound up with the car of my dreams after it was all said and done. Fast forward to 16months later and over 8K miles on the new car. It was time for its first service. I have since found friends at LOH like Eric, Raj, Zack, Phillipe, and Junior. Two weeks ago I left my car there for service. The first thing Monday morning Junior called to notify me that he had my car and would take care of it. The car was finished by Wednesday. This Thursday they called to see what time I would pick it up so that they could have it washed and ready for me. I picked the car up today and it was clean and ready. The bill was actually less than expected and nothing was added on. When I dropped the car off it had less than 1/4 tank of gas. I told my wife we would have to stop for gas as soon as I picked it up. To my surprise the tank was FULL. Not only that but when I checked my bill there was no charge for it. They have truly earned my business. Each time I go I am greeted by name and shown around to drool over the cars. Thanks LOH.

That is how it is supposed to work. Glad that they are taking care of you. I have always thought highly of them.

I also had a them check the clutch wear. My 2004 G clutch lasted only 20K miles. At 8K I was almost half way there. With several launches and lots of hard driving and hard gear changes the clutch in my 2012 SL was showing only 10% wear.