Lamborghini Orders

ToofDoc

For those of you owners that custom ordered your new Lambo(s)....did they came in on time, early, or later than those projected "plan complete date", "plan stock date", and "forecast landed" dates?

I'm getting more and more anxious now 1) I haven't had a Lambo in my garage for almost 5 months now, 2) the weather is getting nice, and 3) seeing everyone else on here getting their new Bull(s)!!

Planned production for mine was October; it was completed as scheduled. It arrived in port (Baltimore) on November 19 and was delivered to the dealer on November 26. My recollection may be incorrect but once you have the VIN check "port examiner"...this may not be the precise nomenclature...for supplementary information including the bill of lading, etc. The dealer supplied the VIN at least a month or so prior to production.

Planned production for mine was October; it was completed as scheduled. It arrived in port (Baltimore) on November 19 and was delivered to the dealer on November 26. My recollection may be incorrect but once you have the VIN check "port examiner"...this may not be the precise nomenclature...for supplementary information including the bill of lading, etc. The dealer supplied the VIN at least a month or so prior to production.

Wow...that's one long lag between POE date and dealer arrival?! Is that normal?

My dates are as follows...

I do not have a VIN yet however...I last inquired about a month ago....maybe a VIN now?

When I ordered my Blu Cepheus LP560 it was over 2 months delayed. That was around the time that the factory did have the earthquake so that could have held it up. I also did talk to somebody at the factory that said my car was sitting at the factory finished for a few weeks before it was flown to North America. I missed lots of driving time in the summer because of these delays.

Hopefully your car gets delivered as promised!

Manufacturing time is quite accurate, the delays are mostly caused by what happens next, transport, etc, my last car was flown in so no delays.

Don't you have a 560, why don't you just drive that ?

Manufacturing time is quite accurate, the delays are mostly caused by what happens next, transport, etc, my last car was flown in so no delays.

I think his 560 was sold or is at a dealer listed.

Still trying to sell my 560!

All these stories of delays...I hope to get mine on time! I'm anticipating the end of May that the car will show up in the front of my house!