Do any of you have this problem?

glasslipper

After an approximately 30 minute fairly calm run, my brakes consistently squeal. It's embarrassing rolling up to a light and seeing heads turn in astonishment.

I've received no relieve from my dealer who attempted to "spray something on the pads".

Has anyone experienced this issue and found a way to correct the problem?

Fairly common, happened on my early Gallardo, it was discussed on the board before actually quite recently, sorry I don't have any links, maybe you can perform a search.

I have had 2 Aventadors now and never had the problem, not even when the brakes are cold. This was very common on my 2008 Superleggera and to be honest, it was a little embarrassing at times but meh. Never had it on the Avy's though.

This was very common on my 2008 Superleggera and to be honest, it was a little embarrassing at times but meh.

:iamwithstupid:

I was embarrased to, but at the end of the day I sat in my arancio SL with CCB's so I thought fuckit :icon_mrgreen:

Try bedding the brakes, it should eliminate the issue.

Try bedding the brakes, it should eliminate the issue.

^ this might help

If you have continued squealing after bedding them in - try getting some heat in the brakes when you first drive the car. A few hard decelerations from decent speed (like 80 to 20) should heat them up nicely, and quiet them down. You might have to heat them each time - but usually that does away with the noise (until they get cold again).

I've never had squealing in my CCB - but the steel brakes on the zeeeoooosix and the cayman R are horribly loud. Doesn't bother me a bit cause I know they are intended for high performance driving. In fact - the sound makes me smile! Not embarrassed in the least (however hubby HATES it)