Need ideas for my truck/trailer decals..

Andrew R.

Getting my truck and trailer ready for the Poconos event this weekend.. I have a buddy that is going to do my decals... trying to brainstorm what I want to put on the thing....

Any ideas?

dually.JPG

dually2.JPG

dually3.JPG

k.. let me try and photo shop something with lambo-power on it, I'll make sure to put a lambopower decal on it....

Anyone else.. feel free to throw up some photoshop'd pics, anything good and I'll get it made... need ideas for something cool, going to be meeting lots of lambo this weekend..

What do you guys think of this these?

dually_lambo_inside.jpg

dually_idea.jpg

bah, to plain, if you really wanted to go all out I put together something, probably to extreme for you ;)

If anything the Lamborghini Bull by itself would be great, I made one from vectors so if you wanted you could have it.

err hold on, need to upload elsewhere ( damn image limits)

trailor20jv.jpg

trailor14fo.jpg

Midwestlambos.com and Lambo-Power.com on both sides of the trailer in some form of Lamborghini Script.

Mid to Large size Lamborghini Bull Emblem on the rear of the trailer.

Unless you are going to go all out and do paint and graphics, etc - Just keep it simple.

-James Miller

Wow, MUCH better than what I was doing... Thanks man. Where would the site addresses look good? Bottom/top of the back door?

Not sure what my guy can do with multi colored decals like the bull, so far he has just cut me decals of one color at a time.

Anyone know something that could do the above bull decal?

yeah I dont know of the stripe is possible, since its pretty big, but the Bull logo could be cool. ALso I didnt know you had a website, in that case you coudl stick your website in the place of 2005 Poconos

hmm... he could cut one part of the logo at a time, its only 3 colors. The way I made the logo was in pieces each color has its own layer, actually ita made of like 25 or 26 layers, , I dont know if putting decals on top of each other would work but I wouldnt see why not.

Wonder if any of it would look cool on the truck as well... like the strip starting on the bed and getting wider at it comes to the trailer

would be cool to put that emblem on there... who could print those at that size? Who did the l-power stickers?

well if you wanted a huge version of that logo ( the regular bull logo) I made the outer part as well. example of its size capabilities.