Kreissieg Exhaust

NNL21

Hi,

I am a aventador owner from Burma (Myanmar)...I recently bought a Kreissieg Exhaust (Thanks Louie, Great customer service) for my aventador and planning to install it soon. However, before I install it I would like to know if there is any difference in performance after installing the exhaust as in I just want to make sure that it will not lose power instead of gaining. I tried to search it on the forum about this but I couldn't find it as well. Honestly speaking, this is my first Lamborghini and I have no knowledge about Lamborghini. So I would be much appreciated if any of you could share some information. Thank you.

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to LamboPower :icon_thumleft:

We have few owners which have Kreissieg installed I am sure they will be able to give you some info.

It would be great to see some photos of your car!

Hi,

I am a aventador owner from Burma (Myanmar)...I recently bought a Kreissieg Exhaust (Thanks Louie, Great customer service) for my aventador and planning to install it soon. However, before I install it I would like to know if there is any difference in performance after installing the exhaust as in I just want to make sure that it will not lose power instead of gaining. I tried to search it on the forum about this but I couldn't find it as well. Honestly speaking, this is my first Lamborghini and I have no knowledge about Lamborghini. So I would be much appreciated if any of you could share some information. Thank you.

It was the missing link in my car !! You will not lose power unless installed incorrectly !!!! I also did some mods to enhance the full potential of the KSG😍😍😍congrats👍👍👍

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I have quickly taken a few photos of my cars. But some of them are my father's and my family's since I did not have time to take each of them out and take separate photo. Sorry for the poor quality photos.

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

It was the missing link in my car !! You will not lose power unless installed incorrectly !!!! I also did some mods to enhance the full potential of the KSG😍😍😍congrats👍👍👍

May I know what kind of mods if you don't mind sharing. Because, I might as well do all the mods at once since we do not have proper mechanics to do the installation and tune the car so we have to fly them in from overseas. Thus, I might as well do all mods at the same time and tune the car. Thank you.

Wow, what an awesome collection!

I am putting the kreissieg on mine as well. Its at the shop waiting to be put on. I just ordered a rear wing and am waiting for that to come in before doing the install as they said it was easier to do the wing and exhaust at the same time. I'm also getting an ECU tune, supposed to be good for about 40hp +/-. My installer has a dyno so I'm going to run it before and after and I can post the results. I'd guess either late this week or next. If you want I can send you my installers contact info and he can tell you a little more details about the software tune.

photo.JPG

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I have quickly taken a few photos of my cars. But some of them are my father's and my family's since I did not have time to take each of them out and take separate photo. Sorry for the poor quality photos.

Great collection you got there!

I travel to Yangon on business a few times a year and I rarely see any nice cars on the road. Especially with the local traffic, I wonder where you can go to stretch its legs?

NNL welcome ! Kreissieg has a great name, and really you can only lose power if its installed wrong, like Fortis has said. Let us know how it goes and sounds when u get the beast fully installed and modded.

Now I am curious also about that GTR .... looks like it has a few mods to it?

I am putting the kreissieg on mine as well. Its at the shop waiting to be put on. I just ordered a rear wing and am waiting for that to come in before doing the install as they said it was easier to do the wing and exhaust at the same time. I'm also getting an ECU tune, supposed to be good for about 40hp +/-. My installer has a dyno so I'm going to run it before and after and I can post the results. I'd guess either late this week or next. If you want I can send you my installers contact info and he can tell you a little more details about the software tune.

post-184223-1398687529_thumb.jpg

WOW.

photo.JPG

Great. Thanks heaps. That would be much appreciated if you could share your results and the contact info of your installer. I have a Dimsport AWD dyno kept at a different house so I am definitely getting a tune after installing some available basic mods on the market. I will also share the dyno sheet of before and after but mine won't be until mid May as I still have to find the right tuner and installer as well.

That is one sick Aventador you got there...clean and mean...one of the best color combination, interior and exterior wise...Thanks for sharing...

Great collection you got there!

I travel to Yangon on business a few times a year and I rarely see any nice cars on the road. Especially with the local traffic, I wonder where you can go to stretch its legs?

Thank you. Yes, after the change of the government, the new government allowed car import permits so quite recently there are a lot of nice cars in Yangon. Before only the cronies could import nice cars. I usually get up at 5am to go for a drive before I go to work where there is less traffic and also we can do a few runs on the highway to Naypyidaw (the new capital). However, the conditions of the roads here are ridiculous and we still do not have proper race track so it is quite hard for us car enthusiasts to enjoy ourselves.

NNL welcome ! Kreissieg has a great name, and really you can only lose power if its installed wrong, like Fortis has said. Let us know how it goes and sounds when u get the beast fully installed and modded.

Now I am curious also about that GTR .... looks like it has a few mods to it?

Thank you. I will post the results after everything is installed and tuned. My GTR has some aesthetic parts,most of the basic mods, upgraded transmission, and hybrid turbos running around 720hp on 100octane at the moment. But I have more plans for the GTR, when I have enough time and money, I am aiming to get around 1200whp. I know it is not a lot comparing to other big hp GTRs but, considering the road conditions here, I think that's the furthest i would go, otherwise it will become a garage queen.

I can't contribute on the exhaust inquiry, but beautiful collection and cars posted in this thread 👀👍

No worries. Thank you.

Thank you. I will post the results after everything is installed and tuned. My GTR has some aesthetic parts,most of the basic mods, upgraded transmission, and hybrid turbos running around 720hp on 100octane at the moment. But I have more plans for the GTR, when I have enough time and money, I am aiming to get around 1200whp. I know it is not a lot comparing to other big hp GTRs but, considering the road conditions here, I think that's the furthest i would go, otherwise it will become a garage queen.

that sounds awesome. and 1200whp is plenty enough! wow. please share whenever you get to the stage of more changes too

Great. Thanks heaps. That would be much appreciated if you could share your results and the contact info of your installer. I have a Dimsport AWD dyno kept at a different house so I am definitely getting a tune after installing some available basic mods on the market. I will also share the dyno sheet of before and after but mine won't be until mid May as I still have to find the right tuner and installer as well.

That is one sick Aventador you got there...clean and mean...one of the best color combination, interior and exterior wise...Thanks for sharing...

Thanks, I just figured out how to post pics so I'll post more pics in the Aventador pics thread.

Check your PM for my installers contact info. He may have an idea about the overheating issue you brought up in your other thread too.

You will find lot's of info with search function.

At least Raginbull has Kreissieg on many of his cars, I think he will chime in when he sees your thread :)

Epic collection btw!!

that sounds awesome. and 1200whp is plenty enough! wow. please share whenever you get to the stage of more changes too

Yes, will do. :)

Thanks, I just figured out how to post pics so I'll post more pics in the Aventador pics thread.

Check your PM for my installers contact info. He may have an idea about the overheating issue you brought up in your other thread too.

Thanks for the PM. I will contact him. I appreciate your help. Can't wait to see more pic of your beast.

You will find lot's of info with search function.

At least Raginbull has Kreissieg on many of his cars, I think he will chime in when he sees your thread :)

Epic collection btw!!

Thank you. I will try using the search function next time.